Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk - Your Latest Item's! Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Pages (246): « First ... « 244 245 [246]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Selling and ending tonight:

Lady Marmalade single

Break Out Hits (with Delerium)

Official promo sticker

I'm Not Dead Tour dollar

I'm Not Dead Tour merchandise flyer

Carnival Tour 2010 Sunderland Stadium of Light flyer

UK I'm Not Dead Tour flyer

Pink PSP promo postcard

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2013 06:48 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

Shipping these to Europe, N. America & Australia now. Also have a few other Pink things on ebay too if you check out username troublepink13

TTAL wristbands
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290967154...984.m1555.l2649

I'm Not Dead tshirt (UK only)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290965789...984.m1555.l2649

Funhouse tshirt (UK only)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290965791...984.m1555.l2649

Last edited by PinkHistory on 08-29-2013 at 10:42 AM

Old Post 08-29-2013 10:40 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

I just bought T.I's album for "Guns and Roses"

the album isnt that bad either

Old Post 08-30-2013 03:48 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

i ordered the true love single last night...cd singles are getting very hard to get hold of lol

Old Post 08-31-2013 10:38 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heatherlpink

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
i ordered the true love single last night...cd singles are getting very hard to get hold of lol

Do you have a link?

Old Post 09-01-2013 10:18 AM
heatherlpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heatherlpink Click here to Send heatherlpink a Private Message Visit heatherlpink's homepage! Find more posts by heatherlpink Add heatherlpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by heatherlpink
Do you have a link?

I got it from ebay....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330980999...984.m1439.l2649

Old Post 09-01-2013 12:44 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

just testing the waters here...

would anyone be interested in bidding on an official Australian True Love VIP tour merchandise pack (minus the tour book) from me? it would include a black embroidered cap, souvenir lanyard and screen-printed tote bag. I'd also maybe bundle it with one of the exclusive black tshirts from the Melbourne pop-up store (male, size large) with the original branded bag it came in...

Old Post 09-01-2013 01:48 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
just testing the waters here...

would anyone be interested in bidding on an official Australian True Love VIP tour merchandise pack (minus the tour book) from me? it would include a black embroidered cap, souvenir lanyard and screen-printed tote bag. I'd also maybe bundle it with one of the exclusive black tshirts from the Melbourne pop-up store (male, size large) with the original branded bag it came in...

pic of the shirt?

Old Post 09-01-2013 09:02 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Selling some Pink clippings, articles and posters, let me know when interested check pics here

Languages: Dutch-NL/BE, German, English-UK/US/AU

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 09-10-2013 at 12:32 AM

Old Post 09-10-2013 12:20 AM
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

i'm going to be listing loads of pink stuff on ebay over the weekend, some i will post outside of the uk, but not all

find me @troublepink13 on ebay

Old Post 09-21-2013 11:31 AM
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

Funhouse bag
Used IND tour ticket
TTAL wristband
iPhone 4 case
Who knew promo cd
IND postcard & flyer + print
Funhouse tshirt
IND tshirt
IND postcard & flyer

Also have lots of non-Pink related things for sale too

Old Post 09-27-2013 11:19 AM
jeanyves2712
Top 100 Charts Level

Today......

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/jeanyves2712/Mobile%20Uploads/P_20150619_090630_zpsnqxm7yrr.jpg

Old Post 06-19-2015 08:18 AM
jeanyves2712 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeanyves2712 Click here to Send jeanyves2712 a Private Message Find more posts by jeanyves2712 Add jeanyves2712 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Bump

Old Post 07-13-2015 05:28 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeanyves2712
Top 100 Charts Level

This thread is still alive ????

Ebay link

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/P-nk-P...zEAAOSw8UZaJpOc

VERY !!!!! RARE - Band & Crew tour itinerary.

This is a rare tour itinerary book only distributed to people involved in the tour. Approx 70 pages containing all relevant information for the tour including the hotels where they spend the night, tour companies, crew members, travel arrangements, promoters, venues etc etc.

Measures: 210mm x 150mm approx

8.5" X 6"

Authentic Original Tour Itinerary

Please Note: This is NOT a reproduction or reprint.

No profit on shipping costs

Last edited by jeanyves2712 on 12-05-2017 at 12:47 PM

Old Post 12-02-2017 07:36 AM
jeanyves2712 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeanyves2712 Click here to Send jeanyves2712 a Private Message Find more posts by jeanyves2712 Add jeanyves2712 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote