Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by PINK_FlappyBIT
My main concern basically is that P!NK doesnt care, so why should we.

Because we are not P!nk
lol

Do you really think p!nk doesn't care (It's not because she said it in an interview once that she's a 100 % behind it)

I respect p!nk as an artist because she sings and writes just because of the love of music

But it's still her 'job' too and on your job you have to make sure you do well and make sure your company gains from your work. It's crucial for an artist to sell.....CTMH did well so P!nk got 'carte blache' for missunderstood then miss did gr8 and she got to do TT by herself too.........maybe now they will force her to go back m!ss ......
I hope she doesn't tho, I hope she keep creative and original in her music....we'll see what the future brings

So I still think that P!nk does care a bout the album sales, she just don't want us to worry about it too.....;her first concern is that we enjoy her music..........P!nk may not fully realise it, but we really do , the music she gives us is like a gift from god.

She said in an interview that she doesn't like it that we talk about who she's with or how the albums sale..she'd rather see us talk about her music. Oh, we DO talk about her music, sometimes we just don't know what to say NEmore.......
.........P!nk believe me girl if you lost your touch with music I would long be gone of this message board

We still love you, no matter what we say and what you think about it, everything we write comes from the heart, we just want to be str8 with you..... We love you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:45 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by ancovicka
because I want her to be succesful and want other ppl to love her. Itīs her work to sell albums as well!

Wrong ! Why do other people have to love her? Each to their own man, you cant make people love her? Album sales aint gonna do that either?

I mean for example Michael Jackson has sold like zillions of albums and singles, doesnt make me wanna go out and buy them and idolize him though?

She makes music and sings, thats her first love. Selling albums means more money and more paparazzi stalking her. Money and fame to her is just a bonus that comes with something that she loves doing.

If all that was to be gone tomorrow, she would still sing cause thats what is important to her!

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:47 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discobal
#1 Video and Single Level

If they annoy you.. then don't read them!

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:48 AM
Discobal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discobal Click here to Send Discobal a Private Message Find more posts by Discobal Add Discobal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancovicka
In Detox Level

Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
yeahhh !! finally another fan that agrees!!!

Stop the wingeing and complaining people!!!
Dammit get over it.

well, but we donīt want to complain only!! if i see the album is not sold very well, i wanna know why - i try to discuss with ppl to see, if they see what are the mistakes , when i canīt see it. And when i say that i am sad that she never comes to Czech (thatīs history, she came, but it wasnīt planned long time) - I wish that maybe-who knows she will read it, and maybe - who knows will ask her manager, where is the czech republic and why is not she performing also there. I know that it sounds silly and crazy, but who knows again - maybe she decided to come to us, because she had read those messages from us - couple czech fans - and again, you have to think that i am totally dotty and silly, but who knows...

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:49 AM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Amsterdam
HOW WOULD SHE FEEL, reading the complainment???????? We are her fans! Not her BOSS!

Daddy Moore said: Always speak the truth, that way you don't have to remember NEthing

Just imaging: P!nk is your idol and makes an album you don't like....don't you have the right to tell her what you think??!!

I think she apreciates the critics her fans gave her......because I'd consider critic from the people who love you more a s advise rather then real critic

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:49 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Wrong ! Why do other people have to love her? Each to their own man, you cant make people love her? Album sales aint gonna do that either?

That not what Anikova (or what ever it is ) means.
She don't want to PUSH ne1 into loving p!nk !!!

She like to KEEP UP with the record sales to SEE how much P!nk is loved and she'd rather see her do well then her doing bad

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:53 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
Just imaging: P!nk is your idol and makes an album you don't like....don't you have the right to tell her what you think??!!

Thats just the thing though, no one is wingeing about the actual album or singles, everyone loves it right? They are talking about why it flopped? When it didnt!

There are so many factors of why. First of all, it was totally different to M!ss so you cant compare it at all to TT. Thats one of many different things that can be said about album sales of the past albums compared to TT.

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:54 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
They are talking about why it flopped? When it didnt!

I totally agree with you about that *nods*

Attachment: nods.gif
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:56 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

She like to KEEP UP with the record sales to SEE how much P!nk is loved and she'd rather see her do well then her doing bad

I do believe she wrote...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are album sales so important to you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
because I want her to be succesful and want other ppl to love her. Itīs her work to sell albums as well!

She wants P!NK to sell ablums and be successful so others can love her to?

Am i mistaken about what she said?

Last edited by PINK_FlappyBIT on 09-12-2004 at 10:59 AM

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:57 AM
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:

I mean for example Michael Jackson has sold like zillions of albums and singles, doesnt make me wanna go out and buy them and idolize him though?

She makes music and sings, thats her first love. Selling albums means more money and more paparazzi stalking her. Money and fame to her is just a bonus that comes with something that she loves doing.

If all that was to be gone tomorrow, she would still sing cause thats what is important to her!

wow - what a spirited speach!!! I see you know everything about pink and are sure what exactly she wants... So...when she works hard every day in a year to make wonderful album and only copuple of people buy it and nearly noone else know the songs, because they donīt stay in the top charts, do you think it makes her totally happy? i understand that music makes her happy, but wouldnīt make her more happy, when more people would listen? I donīt wanna be mean now, but it seems to me that you are little bit hoity-toity - you think that when only you love her and listen to her, that it will be forever enough for her, because you are the really true fan...and do you think she doesnīt need more fans? And tell me, do you vote for her in the charts or etc.? Yes? And donīt you think that all the fans should do? And donīt you find it strange then, when she isnīt in the top? I do, so i try to tell someone - whats going on, hey, we must support her more!!! Whats so wrong about that?

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:58 AM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
I do believe she wrote...

quote:
Why are album sales so important to you?

She wants P!NK to sell ablums and be successful so others can love her to?

Am i mistaken?

Yeah, she said that. But I still feels that she just cares, I don't think she wants to force NEone
Or am I too credulous???

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:00 AM
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:

Thank you honey - my nick is Ancovicka:-).
you know, my english is bad and my speech skills are even worse than my english, so its difficult to say. Thanks that you got me!

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:01 AM
Vanyel
World Tour Level

quote:
How about another rule that reads ' no dissing P!NK's album sales '

Thats what this thread is about, not putting a ban on peoples opinions or most of the threads on this board.

This thread IS about putting a ban on peoples opinions. Don't you think people can actually have an opinion on album sales or do you just think those opinions are invalid?

It's not like I always enjoy reading the 'flopthreads', but there happen to be a lot of repeating threads I get very sick of (e.g. asking for info on the DVD).
My point here is simple:
people should NOT get banned for expressing their opinion.

Try selling your idea to Pink, I think she'd die of shame hearing that there was no freedom of speech on her own board.

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:06 AM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
wow - what a spirited speach!!! I see you know everything about pink and are sure what exactly she wants... So...when she works hard every day in a year to make wonderful album and only copuple of people buy it and nearly noone else know the songs, because they donīt stay in the top charts, do you think it makes her totally happy? i understand that music makes her happy, but wouldnīt make her more happy, when more people would listen? I donīt wanna be mean now, but it seems to me that you are little bit hoity-toity - you think that when only you love her and listen to her, that it will be forever enough for her, because you are the really true fan...and do you think she doesnīt need more fans? And tell me, do you vote for her in the charts or etc.? Yes? And donīt you think that all the fans should do? And donīt you find it strange then, when she isnīt in the top? I do, so i try to tell someone - whats going on, hey, we must support her more!!! Whats so wrong about that?

Mate, you have it all wrong. You are not understanding where i am coming from.

There are thousands of artists out there that flood the market! Take the USA for example!, they are inundated with new artists nearly everyday, how can you compete with that.

Peoples views and tastes change all the time, people support more than one artist at anyone time as well. You cant say whats going on and why is she not in the charts? I am not saying i know everything and know what she thinks, wants or likes! I know very little of her compared to some peeps on here!. But ive seen a lot of interviews of P!NK talking about stuff that i know music is her first love.

She has had a rough up bringing in life that i think if she even sold 1 album, that would be a huge accomplishment in her life that she may have never expected. There are a lot of people like P!NK that dont make it ever! So its not the end of the world you know that she sold only 2million of TT!

I dont think its strange at all that she is not always in the charts!. I mean there are other artists that will be the flavour of the month aswell you know!. Even Jessica Simpson is in the charts! Who cares dude, she has fans too you know. She is going to get her share of success too!

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:08 AM
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:
Yeah, she said that. But I still feels that she just cares, I don't think she wants to force NEone
Or am I too credulous???

sure I donīt wanna force anyone - its impossible to make someone love the person, when that someone didnīt decide her/himself. I donīt NEED P!nk to be succesful and donīt NEED other people love her....I just would like her to be really happy and how crackslack said, I rather see her doing well than bad, because when she is doing well, I can hope she is happy.
Pardon me if it sounds not like that - my english is really sh** and I often donīt know how to say my feelings...
but please donīt think about me anything bad, that I wanna force ppl or etc.

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:08 AM