Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Theres a reason why pink never posts here
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

I'm P!nk

i wish!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:04 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl

you guys gave me a good laugh thanks I needed that today.

Old Post 09-13-2004 06:16 PM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*
Triple Platinum Record Level

p!nk could be under a name..but i think its cool that she at least comes on here and reads some of the stuff!! ...*waves to p!nk...luv ya cant wait to see ya again...YOU ROCK BABE!!!* xxxxxXxxxx

Old Post 09-13-2004 07:05 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muzicJem17
Top 100 Charts Level

well pink, since you post, ull read this:

HEY HOT STUFF!!!!!!!! WINK WINK

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:45 PM
muzicJem17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muzicJem17 Click here to Send muzicJem17 a Private Message Visit muzicJem17's homepage! Find more posts by muzicJem17 Add muzicJem17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

O lord. if she doesn't wants to she won't come. why speculating about it. and if she would come, i'd probably would be for like 5 posts, and with sum kinda hidden username... she "might" have posted like 4 times as greenpink and look what a reaction the thread gave...

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:07 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
this thread is silly

I am P!nk

I just can'T sing...

Stop venting for all our sakes, please!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:36 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
I'm P!nk

i wish!

LMFAO!

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:37 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

Re: Theres a reason why pink never posts here

quote:
Originally posted by unforgiven
Pink dosen't post here under her real identity, and for good reason too. Think about it. If everyone here knew her username, we'd be kissing her bum on every post that she made. That wouldn't be fun would it?

Not only that, but haters would join, just for the soul purpose of PMing her and posting to harrass her about her lyrics.

Now with that being said... Pink DOES post here under another alias... and I happen to know who pink uses as her disguise!!

Pink is none other then, MOAN ALICA! yesh, tom did good

oh what a genious you are, shame moan alicia has posted countless pics and met half the members on this board.

Old Post 09-14-2004 01:44 AM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueFetusLove
Major Label Level

Oh man. There are some real intellectuals on here, I tell ya what.

Old Post 09-14-2004 07:13 AM
BlueFetusLove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueFetusLove Click here to Send BlueFetusLove a Private Message Find more posts by BlueFetusLove Add BlueFetusLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discobal

She was ***kersmom wasn't she?

Old Post 09-14-2004 10:40 AM
Discobal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discobal Click here to Send Discobal a Private Message Find more posts by Discobal Add Discobal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Discobal
She was ***kersmom wasn't she?

Nope, that person admitted they were phony

Old Post 09-14-2004 10:14 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xena3786
Top 100 Charts Level

i am telling you.. you guys are soo funny.. i think well i don't know haqt i think.. but i do know i don't want to know if i was talking to pink on here. just like i don't want to know if say a teacher of mine was on here and i was talking to them. who cares it is fun to be able to say things and not be oh darn that could of been pink. WHO CARES!!! BUt yoyu guys are funny

Old Post 09-14-2004 11:03 PM
xena3786 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xena3786 Click here to Send xena3786 a Private Message Find more posts by xena3786 Add xena3786 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uruguaya
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I THINK PINK DON'T POST HERE CAUSE EVERY TIME THAT SOME ONE COME UP (MAYBE PINK MAYDE DON'T) EVERY BODY START TO ASKING.. "ARE YOU?" ARE YOU?"... AND ONE MORE THING...
LEAVE THE PEOPLE ALONE.. YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE "IF THIS ONE NEVER TALK MAYBE IS SHE" OK.. MAYBE TAHT PERSON JUST LEAVE THE FORUM.. I DON'T KNOW.. THEY ARE MANY REASONS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE SAYS TAHT IT'S PINK

Old Post 09-14-2004 11:14 PM
uruguaya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uruguaya Click here to Send uruguaya a Private Message Find more posts by uruguaya Add uruguaya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by uruguaya
I THINK PINK DON'T POST HERE CAUSE EVERY TIME THAT SOME ONE COME UP (MAYBE PINK MAYDE DON'T) EVERY BODY START TO ASKING.. "ARE YOU?" ARE YOU?"... AND ONE MORE THING...
LEAVE THE PEOPLE ALONE.. YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE "IF THIS ONE NEVER TALK MAYBE IS SHE" OK.. MAYBE TAHT PERSON JUST LEAVE THE FORUM.. I DON'T KNOW.. THEY ARE MANY REASONS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE SAYS TAHT IT'S PINK

SHE COMES UP, AS A GUEST OR AS USER. SHE DOES NOT POSTS THAT'S ALL. SHE HASS THE RIGHT TO DO THAT...

Old Post 09-14-2004 11:52 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyhc7469
Underground Label Level

How embarrassing for all us posters if she does read these messages. A lot of the stuff written really isn't nice all the time. If I was her, my feelings would be hurt. I'm sure she does come here and read the posts because she has said so, and personally, I believe her. Maybe she does post and maybe she doesn't. What's the difference? We as fans seem to scrutinize anyway (ie when "potentially Pink" posted that she was on tour and someone said it wasn't her because she misspelled a word).

I am also certain that a thread like this will start up again. I'll give it a week or so. We should all save our responses so that we can post them again and not have to type them out!!

Old Post 09-15-2004 02:02 AM
nyhc7469 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nyhc7469 Click here to Send nyhc7469 a Private Message Find more posts by nyhc7469 Add nyhc7469 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote