Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Online Diary
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sk8rgirl 2006
Top 100 Charts Level

Online Diary

This article was from 2002. Was wondering though if anyone has the transcripts of the diary pink used to have on her old site?

Fri. September 06.2002 7:56 AM EDT

Pink In Ink: Singer Pitches Autobiography To Book Publishers

'Just Like a Pill' singer close to signing six-figure deal.

Pink (MTV News)

Pink has long kept an online diary, and now it looks like she's going to take that idea from the Web to the bookshelf.

The singer has been shopping around the idea of putting her life story in print, according to publishing sources, who describe the pitch as a female version of Eminem's "8 Mile."

Pink has hinted in her online diary named after the song "Dear Diary" on last year's Missundaztood that she's been itching to express herself in other ways besides music. "I bought me a spiffy new camera and I'm gonna make me a documentary," she wrote in an April entry.

But since she's already made the rounds at New York publishing houses, the book is likely to hit shelves before any movie hits the screen. No contract has been signed yet, but industry sources say HarperCollins is in the final stages of talks for a six-figure deal.

Pink's reps didn't return calls by press time. HarperCollins declined to comment.

This report is from MTV News.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2004 02:23 PM
sk8rgirl 2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sk8rgirl 2006 Click here to Send sk8rgirl 2006 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rgirl 2006 Add sk8rgirl 2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eugenia182
#1 Single Level

Yeah!!! I've the P!nk diary...

April 25th, 2002 8:30 pm THURSDAY

Aaaah- here we are, off on our first true adventure. Everything else before this has been a practice run. My very first headlining tour!!! Where I do nothing but travel and perform. The start of the dream. As I sit on the runway at LAX, delayed for some malfunction in the plane, I cant wait to get to Vegas for production rehearsals. The paparazzi chased me down Venice Beach today. I threw a chicken bone at them. They were taking pictures of me eating and I felt that that was rude. So a sort of freak paparazzi chase ensued down
the beach. Rehearsals have been going well. My musical director Alex has been amazing. Now here we are-I'm nervous, excited, anxious, my mind is blank waiting to be filled up with these visions of tour. Bussing and terrorizing across the US. But we gotta get out of LAX first. It's going to be an awesome tour, and I'm going to make sure of it. I bought me a spiffy new camera and I'm gonna make me a documentary

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:20 PM
Eugenia182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eugenia182 Click here to Send Eugenia182 a Private Message Visit Eugenia182's homepage! Find more posts by Eugenia182 Add Eugenia182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eugenia182
#1 Single Level

May 7th, 2002 10:54 pm

On the bus traveling from Salt Lake City, Utah to Denver. We just made Red Lobster turn the kitchen back on for us. Thanx guys! We love you!! The show tonight was okay- I was kinda bored already doing the same thing over and over, but the crowd livened me up. This guy gave me his hat. 4th show done and gone forever. So far the 1st night in Phoenix was the best. Crowd was ***king insane. Tucson the next night was cool, too. It was on an Indian reservation, an outside amphitheater, then to Vegas. Linda came in for the show, which made me really happy. Plus, she loved it, so we were both happy. I think I lost about 600 bucks at Blackjack. The vodka didn't help. We checked out late, drove to Salt Lake and here we are! Day off in Denver tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a tattoo. Right now I'm gonna watch a movie and go to bed. Peace......

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:21 PM
Eugenia182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eugenia182 Click here to Send Eugenia182 a Private Message Visit Eugenia182's homepage! Find more posts by Eugenia182 Add Eugenia182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eugenia182
#1 Single Level

May 22, 2002 1:42 am

Since I last wrote, we did Denver, all of Texas, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, and now we're driving to Atlanta. If I remember correctly Denver was one of my favorite shows. Crowd was awesome. We played at the Fillmore, a legendary place. Right before the show we went out to this park and interviewed people. Pretty funny ****. Especially our new friend Joe the crackhead. Austin was an interesting place. I wanted to say I liked it. This cool *** guy David took good care of us and we liked him a lot. Too bad he couldn't come on tour with us.
Like the Band-Aids in Almost Famous. Oh-by the way, tour is not really like that anymore. Back to Austin. Big music/college scene there. We went out to the bars, narrowly escaping a few brawls, sang Karaoke (an impromptu Janis medley) The show was awesome. The reviews have been ***king amazing-which makes me
very happy. One night in Austin I got the bright idea (again, maybe it was the vodka) for me and my assistant Laura to get our noses re-pierced. Some of you who were at the show in Austin know the story-but this is for the rest of you.
Laura's was easy as pie-1,2,3, and she's done.
The dumb-*** screws mine up (which I'm convinced was a conspiracy because he didn't like my music) So I had a painful hole in my nose for nothing.

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:22 PM
Eugenia182
#1 Single Level

We drove straight to Houston the next day. The show that night sucked, and so did the review. #1) I sucked, and #2) the crowd had already pissed me off as I watched them sleep through CandyAss. I hate that! If you buy a ***king ticket to a concert, have some ***king fun! Loosen up people! So it was the shortest set we ever did.
Off to Dallas we go. My brother Jason and some of his friends came down from Oklahoma City where they are stationed. I was so happy to see him! I dedicated "Family Portrait" to him and it made me cry. It was a good show.
Later that night we all hung at the bar. Next day we drug our hung-over selves out of bed and over to Six Flags. ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!!!!! We had a good ole' time. After a two hour watergun fight, where many innocent people got
wet, we all went our separate ways.
We were off on a 22 hour bus ride to Orlando. Stopping to eat and have some drinks.
We arrived with the day off, so we rented a car and went looking for trouble. First on my list was Friendly's Ice Cream. And yes, I had me a Reese's Pieces Sundae. YUM!!

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:23 PM
Eugenia182
#1 Single Level

The last one...

Then to the tattoo shop, then bowling. Hulk Hogan came to the show with his family, and JC from N'sync. The Hulk was suppperrrcool and so was his family. It was funny to see my band so starstruck! Off to Ft. Lauderdale we go!!!I was extremely hoarse and not in high spirits, and I had been partying too hard. I was afraid my voice was not going to make it through the show. And for a singer, that's worse than any fear you could have. So I sprayed anything I could find besides Lysol on my vocal chords and pulled it out of my, umm.... toes. Ironically, it was a really great show and the best review we've had yet. Had the next day off so after the show we went to CandyAss's hotel and shaved each other's heads. Went to the beach, and as soon as I got my towel layed out it started to rain. So we all went bowling.
By the end of the tour I should be able to go pro. The next day I woke up sick, soar throat, painful cough. ****! This cant be happening! Had a bunch of interviews to do and then we visited a children's hospital. Those kid's
are sooooo amazing. By the time we got to Atlanta, I had a fever and it was getting worse. I had two doctors come to the hotel. They did the usual, and put me on antibiotics and told me to stay in bed. I had to cancel the show and stay in bed for the next 3 days. I felt bad about canceling, felt bad about feeling bad, and was basically a mess. The next show is Saturday in Hershey so I have another couple of days to kick it. I am only drinking water from now on, maybe with a twist of lemon! Time to go back to bed.

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:24 PM
BoredandCynical
Triple Platinum Record Level

Thanx for posting, I know I'd read them before but its been so long I forgot what was in them! I love how she got angry at the crowd and cut the set short for not enjoying the support act, I'm sure she thought that about the Belfast crowd at try This Tour. Nobody except a select few danced or had fun when Queens of Noize were on. I thought they were hilarious and got a lot of wierd looks for dancing around like a crazy person when Bad Reputation was played...when I say dancing I mean moving on the spot cos I was pretty squished..haha. Well thanks for posting again.

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:15 AM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trymepink
Top 100 Charts Level

Thanks

Hey thanks for posting, never read the diary entries before, its fantastic, loving it!!!!

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:51 AM
Trymepink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trymepink Click here to Send Trymepink a Private Message Find more posts by Trymepink Add Trymepink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

thanks guys i have been trying to get them

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:56 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lildragon81
Platinum Level

awesome, thanks. how come like 3 are dated the same day though and are after the actual date that they read? (if that makes sense)

Old Post 08-11-2004 02:47 PM
lildragon81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lildragon81 Click here to Send lildragon81 a Private Message Visit lildragon81's homepage! Find more posts by lildragon81 Add lildragon81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sk8rgirl 2006
Top 100 Charts Level

Thanks so much. Cool. SO wonder why she stopped doing these? anyone know?

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:15 PM
sk8rgirl 2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sk8rgirl 2006 Click here to Send sk8rgirl 2006 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rgirl 2006 Add sk8rgirl 2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

cool!

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:44 PM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink this
Double Platinum

thanks for that..never seen it before..do you know if there is a book comin out of her and if there is when?

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:49 PM
pink this is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink this Click here to Send pink this a Private Message Find more posts by pink this Add pink this to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

aww i miss those so much, i wish she'd do something like that now, with all the festivals and the try this tour it'd be so funny reading what she's been up to

Old Post 08-11-2004 10:02 PM
Greg'sP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote