Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > what music does pink listen to that is new?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
prettyinPINK
Top 100 Charts Level

what music does pink listen to that is new?

i think it is pretty obvious that she likes janis but does anyone know what music she likes that is new?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2004 02:47 AM
prettyinPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prettyinPINK Click here to Send prettyinPINK a Private Message Find more posts by prettyinPINK Add prettyinPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
velcrobear
Top 100 Charts Level

Feeling

I have a feeling that she listens to Rancid and The Distillers.

Old Post 05-22-2004 10:30 AM
velcrobear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for velcrobear Click here to Send velcrobear a Private Message Find more posts by velcrobear Add velcrobear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical
Triple Platinum Record Level

She likes Green Day and Bad Religion too but I guess neither of them are really new. she was rumoured to be spotted at a sugarcult/mxpx gig though so maybe she likes them too??

Oh and I think shes a Darkness fan too...

Old Post 05-22-2004 11:11 AM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatspeaches
Banned

2 Live Crew!!!
Me so horny, the sex shop but it's kinda old.

Old Post 05-22-2004 11:31 AM
pinkeatspeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatspeaches Click here to Send pinkeatspeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatspeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatspeaches Add pinkeatspeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

maroon 5

Old Post 05-22-2004 12:46 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
maroon 5
Yeah, was saying the same. Wasnt she on their gig once?

Maroon 5 has a LOT celeb fans!

Old Post 05-22-2004 01:07 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk's lil sis

she likes the Darkness 2

Old Post 05-22-2004 01:23 PM
p!nk's lil sis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk's lil sis Click here to Send p!nk's lil sis a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk's lil sis Add p!nk's lil sis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

She said in an interview a while back that she liked Sugababes. I've read somewhere that she's a Coldplay fan too.

Old Post 05-22-2004 01:40 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk's lil sis

I think she's very openminded and that she likes many bands..

Old Post 05-22-2004 01:57 PM
p!nk's lil sis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk's lil sis Click here to Send p!nk's lil sis a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk's lil sis Add p!nk's lil sis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
Yeah, was saying the same. Wasnt she on their gig once?

Maroon 5 has a LOT celeb fans!

yup

Old Post 05-22-2004 02:03 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Syli
Underground Label Level

jack johnson

Old Post 05-22-2004 02:38 PM
Syli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Syli Click here to Send Syli a Private Message Find more posts by Syli Add Syli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lynseybud
World Tour Level

N snow patrol as well i think i heard sum where. Snow patrol r brilliant though.

Old Post 05-22-2004 04:17 PM
lynseybud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lynseybud Click here to Send lynseybud a Private Message Find more posts by lynseybud Add lynseybud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk's lil sis
she likes the Darkness 2
yeah i heard her say tht at the emas. shes gona be on the same stage as them at the oxegen festival in july. snow patrol also if she likes them. shud be a great weekend

Old Post 05-22-2004 04:32 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk**
Major Label Level

I wonder if she likes Radiohead! I love them. Idioteque!

Old Post 05-22-2004 05:31 PM
P!nk** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk** Click here to Send P!nk** a Private Message Visit P!nk**'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk** Add P!nk** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nasty&sassy lol
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk**
I wonder if she likes Radiohead! I love them. Idioteque!

grrrr I hate ur username , dont u know the idea for ur name?

and I heard she likes Bob Marley, Janis Joplin, The Disllers, Transplants, Rancid, Green Day, and the Darkness,Coldplay, Craig David and meny more. and ofcourse 4 Non Blondes and Peaches. She said that Travis Beaker is cool so I think she like him music.

Old Post 05-22-2004 05:37 PM
nasty&sassy lol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasty&sassy lol Click here to Send nasty&sassy lol a Private Message Visit nasty&sassy lol's homepage! Find more posts by nasty&sassy lol Add nasty&sassy lol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote