Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cool chick
Triple Platinum Record Level

hey there im a bit late but if you are the real Pink your show was amazing in Glasgow and a can't wait till you come again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2004 11:24 AM
cool chick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cool chick Click here to Send cool chick a Private Message Find more posts by cool chick Add cool chick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

um is this practical joke??????????????????????
if this is pink thanks for the best week end here in sydney you rocked!!!! if you need any dancers from oz i know the best of the best down here just pm me

ok by the way can u give me a tat

Old Post 05-26-2004 11:36 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
think_pink_rock
Top 100 Charts Level

I dont think it is really P!nk but i wouild HATE if it was and i didnt just say I LOVE YOU!!!!
Adelaide was the GREATEST nite of mylife, i was one of the chicks who probaly scared u coz we were soo excited to hug you
YOU ROCK
(so embarassed if this isnt u!)

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:17 PM
think_pink_rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for think_pink_rock Click here to Send think_pink_rock a Private Message Find more posts by think_pink_rock Add think_pink_rock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alecia'sB*tch
Top 100 Charts Level

I went away for a few days and guess what happens. I honestly dont know whether it was you or not, or if you'll be back, but who cares - hey anyway! And stay cool babe. Was at your concert in Belfast and you rocked the house. So Pink wannabe or not hope you read this

Old Post 05-26-2004 01:18 PM
Alecia'sB*tch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecia'sB*tch Click here to Send Alecia'sB*tch a Private Message Find more posts by Alecia'sB*tch Add Alecia'sB*tch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique

Old Post 05-26-2004 01:36 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LucOutHereICome
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
That frog is awesome he keeps my toilet nice and clean! lol

Hi Pink !
Get the present I sent u yet?sent it to the NY adress a while ago, should be there now:-)
Let me know by private message:-) yours full.
see ya!

Old Post 05-26-2004 02:02 PM
LucOutHereICome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LucOutHereICome Click here to Send LucOutHereICome a Private Message Find more posts by LucOutHereICome Add LucOutHereICome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

i don't think that was really pink this time. the last pink that we had in here, almost 2 weeks ago under the name of la'Moore, said she was told by the administrator, to delete all her posts before she left, because of the hacker. also, la'Moore was able to block pm's like the mods & admins. can.

Last edited by Donnausa on 05-26-2004 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:11 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPinkCar

Re: I'm off tour now

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
I'm off tour now, so I just thought I'd pop in to say whats up to everybody.

hi and the sky is up incase you didn't know

shouldnt this thread be cast as spam!?!?!? even if P!nk did post it why does this person get the right to do that even thought they signed up to the rules like everyone else!?!?

it should be moved to off topic hahahaha

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:55 PM
OriginalPinkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPinkCar Click here to Send OriginalPinkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPinkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPinkCar Add OriginalPinkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ugopink
Top 100 Charts Level

...is it you? mmm...I don't know but as always I missed it and now I am too late....but I hope you will get back again

..saw you 3 times on tour and hope to see you again. You'r just amazing! Unfortunatley I never got the chance to meet or even to give you a hug but one day my dream will come true (hopefully).

love you and respect you PM me whenever you want I have always time for you

Old Post 05-26-2004 04:49 PM
ugopink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ugopink Click here to Send ugopink a Private Message Find more posts by ugopink Add ugopink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

im cofuzed...... r u pinky or u just foolin us?
i mean i could register under another name n post as if i was pink.......everybody can......

Old Post 05-26-2004 04:57 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Missii
#1 Video and Single Level

*wonders* well, if you're p!nk then omfg hey ! ! but personally, i don't think that was p!nk... i'm pretty sure it isn't..

Old Post 05-26-2004 05:02 PM
Missii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Missii Click here to Send Missii a Private Message Visit Missii's homepage! Find more posts by Missii Add Missii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

OH MY F***!! p!nk i love u loaaaaaadddddssssssss!!

Old Post 05-26-2004 06:46 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Kat_british_ho
Lmao you all are so excited..

ha i know arent they cute

haha @ ur new username

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:01 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by hayley
um is this practical joke??????????????????????
if this is pink thanks for the best week end here in sydney you rocked!!!! if you need any dancers from oz i know the best of the best down here just pm me

ok by the way can u give me a tat

also want a tatt from her

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:02 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ashy_bashy
MixTape Level

omg is it really p!nk? well i've seen you twice in manchester, Both times u've been here at the Manchester Apollo with "get the party started" tour and this year with the "try this tour" so i'm like ur lil mancunian stalker lol i draged my sister with me both times, were the P!nk posse u think im sad now right? lol LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU P!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:15 PM
ashy_bashy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ashy_bashy Click here to Send ashy_bashy a Private Message Find more posts by ashy_bashy Add ashy_bashy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote