Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WGACA77
Underground Label Level

Sup'?!

You're awesome for coming on here to say hey. That means the world to us fans. I just wanted to give you a quick thanks for just being you and for inspiring me so much. Rock on!!

Tasha

PS- I hope a US tour is underway soon. I wasn't able to see you when you came here on your Missundaztood tour. So I am totaly looking forward to having the opportunity to see you again and will do everything in my power to see that I get to do just that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2004 02:31 AM
WGACA77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WGACA77 Click here to Send WGACA77 a Private Message Find more posts by WGACA77 Add WGACA77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink's angel #1
Double Platinum

PINK:
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!
TRY THIS WAS AN AWESOME RECORD!! CONGRATS YOU ARE LOOKING YOUR BEST I WISH YOU LUCK WITH YOUR MUSIC YOUR CAREER AND WITH YOUR MOVIE!!!!!
PS:YUOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!
I LUV YA!!!!!!!
ANGEL (MEXICO)

Old Post 05-26-2004 04:12 AM
pink's angel #1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink's angel #1 Click here to Send pink's angel #1 a Private Message Find more posts by pink's angel #1 Add pink's angel #1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeLuvP!NK
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hey Pink!

i love u.. u rocked Melbourne big time...come bak sooooon plz we love u!

i alwayz miss her wens shes on!......bloody time difference!

Old Post 05-26-2004 06:31 AM
MeLuvP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeLuvP!NK Click here to Send MeLuvP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MeLuvP!NK Add MeLuvP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
izzy_hiroshi

bullshh..

Old Post 05-26-2004 07:54 AM
izzy_hiroshi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for izzy_hiroshi Click here to Send izzy_hiroshi a Private Message Find more posts by izzy_hiroshi Add izzy_hiroshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_!ns!de!
is it her!?!

do i smell bull!?!

thats like the third ''p!nk'' we've had in a month lol!

...im just a confused lil yvee....

maybe everytime she comes online ahe gotta hav a new nickname, if she keeps the same nick just imagine how harrased she'd get

Old Post 05-26-2004 07:59 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

um.... i honestly dont think it was her... but anythings possible

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:09 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xpinK_kix_buttx
Underground Label Level

heya!! i know im replying a little late but hey...i saw your show in Sydney! it was f***ing awesome! and guess who i saw it with? my parents! lol coz im only 14 and i wasnt allowed to go unless they were there. Surprisingly, despite the raunchiness of the show they really liked it. Now they understand why im such a big fan of yours! catch ya later, Simone

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:40 AM
xpinK_kix_buttx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xpinK_kix_buttx Click here to Send xpinK_kix_buttx a Private Message Find more posts by xpinK_kix_buttx Add xpinK_kix_buttx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heartstringz
#1 Video and Single Level

Hmmm........I'm the worlds' biggest cynic!........

Anyway, don't wanna be rude if it is her, so:
G'day babe, how u going?? I saw u're concert in Brisbane, it was awesome! I was seated in the front row and u waved to me during the Welcome to the Jungle walk-through. Your music means so much to me and u'll never know how much you've helped me.
*whispers* - if u ever want to write a new song with someone email me.

Anyway, if it's not her - which i'm thinking it's not...........'grow up and get a life!' Anyone who calls themselves a pink fan should have more respect. We realise pink is REALLY busy and of course we'd all love it if she came here, but it's NOT cool for people to impersonate her - we're all sick of it and I'm sure the mods are too. If Pink ever was to come on here and find some fraud I think she would be really upset....

Yeh. Just my 2 cents worth.
Pink - if it's u - I apologise in advance for that huge rant ^^. lol.

Heartstringz

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:48 AM
heartstringz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heartstringz Click here to Send heartstringz a Private Message Find more posts by heartstringz Add heartstringz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
OK you guys...I gotta go for now. Be back soon.

You guys all rock!!

..........YOU rock !luv ya babe xxx

Old Post 05-26-2004 09:18 AM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mono
Top 100 Charts Level

Ooh.. I came in a day too late.. buhuu! If it's you P!nk I just wanna say that you were phenomenal in Oslo, Norway. I'm so glad you visited us!
I L*O*V*E U my Pinkstar!

Old Post 05-26-2004 09:23 AM
Mono is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mono Click here to Send Mono a Private Message Visit Mono's homepage! Find more posts by Mono Add Mono to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stardom_valley
Banned

Old Post 05-26-2004 09:25 AM
stardom_valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stardom_valley Click here to Send stardom_valley a Private Message Visit stardom_valley's homepage! Find more posts by stardom_valley Add stardom_valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksson86
2nd Grammy Level

i doupt it but if it was cool

Old Post 05-26-2004 09:25 AM
pinksson86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksson86 Click here to Send pinksson86 a Private Message Visit pinksson86's homepage! Find more posts by pinksson86 Add pinksson86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
da1...p!nk
Top 100 Charts Level

yeahhhhh! I came out to the show! I went to the show in holland...and I'll see yah back there on june the 29th! I hope you'll sing some of Janis' songs again! cuz I luv her!

Old Post 05-26-2004 09:44 AM
da1...p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for da1...p!nk Click here to Send da1...p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by da1...p!nk Add da1...p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paranoid_soul
In Detox Level

if u wanna no if its really pink why dont u ask her on the thread shes posted in a question about the concert she did or sumfin that she would only no

coz if she dont answer shes obviously not pink

Old Post 05-26-2004 10:50 AM
Paranoid_soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paranoid_soul Click here to Send Paranoid_soul a Private Message Find more posts by Paranoid_soul Add Paranoid_soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Serayepa
#1 Single Level

PINK! love you, GOLDENBOY, etc.

that really sounds like pink to me. warm and genuine but nonchalant. i don't see any reason for someone to impersonate her if that was all they were going to say; it just sounded like a nice little attempt to check in with us. so that's my 2 cents.

hey man, if you are pink...i think you're amazingly talented. i've seen you live 7 times and you're absolutely incredible. your voice pulled me in the first time i ever heard it and i've never looked back! you have the most raw, natural talent of anyone out there singing today and as an aspiring singer, i look up to you very much. i admire your passion in everything that you do. i won't go on because it will get ridiculous. anyway, good luck with the janis movie because i know it's going to be just stupid awesome, and pleeeeeaaaase do some shows in the U.S as soon as she get a chance! we miss you! and i have to convert some more people this time around. you made some fans out of my friends during the last tour, i'll tell you. everyone just had their jaw dropped at your shows.

GOLDENBOY
and HEEEEEEYYYY...i'm a good friend of the band GOLDENBOY ...they're looking for you! the norwegian band that wrote a song about you? yeah. you said you wanted to see them play - they're touring the U.S. next month! they certainly wanna play for you! check this site out and e-mail arlan for tourdates or if you wanna get in touch.

Old Post 05-26-2004 10:59 AM
Serayepa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Serayepa Click here to Send Serayepa a Private Message Find more posts by Serayepa Add Serayepa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote