Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Becca
In Detox Level

I dont even think pink comes on here, but if so... HI!! Please come and visit the isle of sheppey !! XXXX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 08:49 PM
Becca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Becca Click here to Send Becca a Private Message Visit Becca's homepage! Find more posts by Becca Add Becca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moisarina
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
I think shes talking about this one she got from a fan in Rotterdam! So chill out Ciara.

P!nk you rock!

It was a pinkfan from Belgium she gives pink a toiletbrusher in a frog.

Old Post 05-25-2004 08:52 PM
moisarina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moisarina Click here to Send moisarina a Private Message Visit moisarina's homepage! Find more posts by moisarina Add moisarina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

erm, i'm like so not convinced its our p!nkness

Old Post 05-25-2004 08:53 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lalascorpun
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by devoted_pink
hrm dont you think pink would clarify if it was actually her?

sorry guys *shakes head*

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa^^^^^^^^^^^^

"you make me laugh," said the old, expresionless, japanese man
i think you have great insight o wise one, (k thats me not the old japanese guy) but if we are to find out the real spiel we need to know some of alecia's deepest secrets....i find proof would only come through the sharing of some of the unknown secrets. Maybe we can draw her to the cheese....i know i luv cheese
k i'm gettn' hungry boomboomboombada....so

GIVE US YOUR SECRETS!!!!

thank u

Old Post 05-25-2004 08:56 PM
lalascorpun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lalascorpun Click here to Send lalascorpun a Private Message Find more posts by lalascorpun Add lalascorpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sof!a
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Undaztood2
Hey Pink! When your comming to Sundsvall, Sweden the 9th of july! Please Sing Hooker and Free for us!!!

Yeah, you kinda have to do that Pink, or else I'll go on stage and sing 'em, and trust me, no one would wanna hear that!

Old Post 05-25-2004 09:06 PM
Sof!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sof!a Click here to Send Sof!a a Private Message Find more posts by Sof!a Add Sof!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
omg, this must be a joke,lol.

lol

Old Post 05-25-2004 09:09 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrocks89
In Detox Level

Hey~

I am glad you are coming to the USA Pink!! I swear, I have been saving up my money for 2 years to get front row tickets to one of your shows!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 09:41 PM
pinkrocks89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrocks89 Click here to Send pinkrocks89 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrocks89 Add pinkrocks89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk**
Major Label Level

I want it to be P!NK! I love her...not in a stalker kind of way etiher.

Old Post 05-25-2004 10:04 PM
P!nk** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk** Click here to Send P!nk** a Private Message Visit P!nk**'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk** Add P!nk** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stak_atak
Major Label Level

this is really screwin with my head!!!!!!!
pink,was that really u?????

Old Post 05-25-2004 10:09 PM
stak_atak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stak_atak Find more posts by stak_atak Add stak_atak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkrocks626
Top 100 Charts Level

hmm i have no idea what to think..maybe it is her...maybe its not
who knows but just to be safe if it IS pink- I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH and i really hope you come to the US!

Old Post 05-25-2004 10:47 PM
p!nkrocks626 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrocks626 Click here to Send p!nkrocks626 a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkrocks626 Add p!nkrocks626 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkRaider
#1 Single Level

its probably some Xtina fan posing as her to get all of us all excited and fooled.... TOO many Pink 'sightings' lately to beleive any of them.

Old Post 05-25-2004 11:06 PM
PinkRaider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkRaider Click here to Send PinkRaider a Private Message Visit PinkRaider's homepage! Find more posts by PinkRaider Add PinkRaider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by FCKersmom
OK you guys...I gotta go for now. Be back soon.

You guys all rock!!

I love u P!Nk........i just told my mom that i was gay on thursday and ure music has saved my life my mom said these REALLY REALLY hurtful things to me and i wanted to kill myself ........... but thanx to u i'm here I love u P!NK, THANK U SOOOOOOOO MUCH.... and please come to miami!!!

Attachment: el!o.jpeg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post 05-25-2004 11:21 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinksMan
World Tour Level

WEll, it's hard to follow what Pill123 said, I hope everything is ok man!

I'm not really convinced that this is the real P!nk, but if it is, and I don't say anything I will KICK myself. I can't miss out on the tiny chance that it may be her!

P!NK WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE COME BACK TO CANADA AND THE US! WE MISS YOU LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!! Thanks for making the music you do!

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:11 AM
PinksMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinksMan Click here to Send PinksMan a Private Message Find more posts by PinksMan Add PinksMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trouble13
World Tour Level

If this is P!nk, hi!

Old Post 05-26-2004 01:45 AM
Trouble13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trouble13 Click here to Send Trouble13 a Private Message Find more posts by Trouble13 Add Trouble13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shayll
#1 Single Level

oh my gosh, its not p!nk, its obviously somebody joushing us......... and she doesnt live in Burbank...

Old Post 05-26-2004 02:05 AM
shayll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shayll Click here to Send shayll a Private Message Visit shayll's homepage! Find more posts by shayll Add shayll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote