Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > The official "So What" US radio airplay tracking thread
Pages (40): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
massyjapan84
2nd Grammy Level

@HOOKEDONSPACE

Can you kindly post the data for August 9th? is it daily updated?

and again
What does AAA is for? Adult...
and HAC? Hot Adult Contemporary?

thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2008 05:57 PM
massyjapan84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for massyjapan84 Click here to Send massyjapan84 a Private Message Find more posts by massyjapan84 Add massyjapan84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
megamanda31
World Tour Level

just heard it on mix 98.5

*almost crashed my car*

Old Post 08-12-2008 06:06 PM
megamanda31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megamanda31 Click here to Send megamanda31 a Private Message Find more posts by megamanda31 Add megamanda31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

OMG WHERE IS THE VIDEO!! Seriously getting impatiently excited... it's not good!

Old Post 08-12-2008 06:35 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
Originally posted by megamanda31

*almost crashed my car*

i just went to call mix to request it, but checked in their website first in the played songs for the day section, & saw that it was just recently played. so unfortunately it's too soon for me to request it again. i have to leave for work soon, so i won't be able to call them & request it later. but why don't you park your car, wait for about an hour or so, & call them & request it,lol.

Old Post 08-12-2008 06:58 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
i just went to call mix to request it, but checked in their website first in the played songs for the day section, & saw that it was just recently played. so unfortunately it's too soon for me to request it again. i have to leave for work soon, so i won't be able to call them & request it later. but why don't you park your car, wait for about an hour or so, & call them & request it,lol.
hahaha smart one

Old Post 08-12-2008 06:59 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:

*almost crashed my car*

LMAO

Old Post 08-12-2008 07:01 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
megamanda31
World Tour Level

my husband told me he heard it on one of his sirius stations too.

Old Post 08-12-2008 07:01 PM
megamanda31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megamanda31 Click here to Send megamanda31 a Private Message Find more posts by megamanda31 Add megamanda31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaveh
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
yeah i heard it on channel 1 of sirius station in my car this morning... on ryan, and two other ppl's show...

Old Post 08-12-2008 07:24 PM
Kaveh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaveh Click here to Send Kaveh a Private Message Visit Kaveh's homepage! Find more posts by Kaveh Add Kaveh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by massyjapan84

and again
What does AAA is for? Adult...
and HAC? Hot Adult Contemporary?

thanks

Yer right about HAC - Hot Adult Contemporary

For your question about AAA - Adult Album Alternative (I think)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_album_alternative

Old Post 08-12-2008 08:18 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:

*almost crashed my car*

quote:
UGH! I was just up north using a sirius radio and was hoping to hear P!nk but I didnt. Lucky husband! haha

Old Post 08-12-2008 08:21 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Debuts @ #5 on z100 noon countdown.

z100 is thee biggest station in the US, I believe, so its best to have them on your side with your music! UUH and WK did fantastic on those stations and helped lot with the success of the songs!

Old Post 08-12-2008 09:54 PM
im_totally_dead

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Debuts @ #5 on z100 noon countdown.

z100 is thee biggest station in the US, I believe, so its best to have them on your side with your music! UUH and WK did fantastic on those stations and helped lot with the success of the songs!

I really, really hate Z100, but I've been listening to it like crazy trying to hear So What.

I guess they play it while I'm at school or something, because I haven't heard it once.

Old Post 08-12-2008 09:57 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
I guess they play it while I'm at school or something, because I haven't heard it once.

moooohahaha sucks to be you!

Old Post 08-12-2008 10:00 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
I really, really hate Z100, but I've been listening to it like crazy trying to hear So What.

I dont listen so I have no idea if I hate em or not but being the biggest station in the US and their love for P!nk is always a good thing.

But I do know they overplay a lot.. but then again thats great for P!nks radio/album success.

Old Post 08-12-2008 10:03 PM
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I dont listen so I have no idea if I hate em or not but being the biggest station in the US and their love for P!nk is always a good thing.

But I do know they overplay a lot.. but then again thats great for P!nks radio/album success.

ohhh thats great, i bet the stupid radio stations in my country overtake the hits from the States and UK, for example they always say who is UK hit and hit in America so "So what" must be hit to be payed several times on a day here

Old Post 08-12-2008 10:12 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote