Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NateLovesPink
Banned

Mr. Moore I ADORE YOUR DAUGHTER! She is like my bigger sister, tell her to stay always the same and continue spreading POSITIVE ENERGY with her music. SHE IS MY ANGEL! LOTS OF HUGS AND LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR ALECIA...GOD BLESS HER!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2008 02:57 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Dear Mr Moore.

I know that p!nk doesnt change for anyone and that she is 100% real.

But do you see a difference in your "Alecia" and the popstar "P!nk"

??

Old Post 01-26-2008 08:50 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imnotdead41185
Top 100 Charts Level

reaction to fans

Ok, I have a questions because I've been seeing some negative stuff that i just REFUSE to believe.

Ive gotten stories about her totally blowing fans off when they try to say hi or ask for an autograph. From everything I've seen I CANT accept those stories. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would act that way unless shes in a position where she absolute has no time because of a tight schedule or because shes being bothered in an area which she feels uncomfortable. So I guess my question is what does she really think of us? I find it hard to believe that she would be snobbish and annoyed by her fans when she does so much to try and reach out to them.

Old Post 07-29-2008 11:25 PM
imnotdead41185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for imnotdead41185 Click here to Send imnotdead41185 a Private Message Visit imnotdead41185's homepage! Find more posts by imnotdead41185 Add imnotdead41185 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moniqe
Banned

hello Mr. Moore!

I know there was a lot of questions asked about I HAVE sEEN The rain, but i just wanna know, what was Your first reaction, when u find out that this song is gonna be on the album?

it would mean a lot to me, if u could answer this....

THANKS!

Old Post 08-10-2008 09:05 AM
moniqe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moniqe Click here to Send moniqe a Private Message Find more posts by moniqe Add moniqe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
musiicluva
MixTape Level

HI

Hi,

i was just wondering how you felt about your daughter's break up with Carey? I know it's a lame question but could you PLEASE PLEASE tell her that i love her SO much & she is my inspiration, i was also wondering, if it was possible to send her a letter or somehting and how to go about it? Thanks!

X kath

ps. you ROCK!!

Old Post 10-20-2008 10:46 AM
musiicluva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for musiicluva Click here to Send musiicluva a Private Message Find more posts by musiicluva Add musiicluva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: reaction to fans

quote:
Originally posted by imnotdead41185
Ok, I have a questions because I've been seeing some negative stuff that i just REFUSE to believe.

Ive gotten stories about her totally blowing fans off when they try to say hi or ask for an autograph. From everything I've seen I CANT accept those stories. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would act that way unless shes in a position where she absolute has no time because of a tight schedule or because shes being bothered in an area which she feels uncomfortable. So I guess my question is what does she really think of us? I find it hard to believe that she would be snobbish and annoyed by her fans when she does so much to try and reach out to them.

U know, not all of us are the same. Some fans are overreacting. Maybe that`s the reason why she might acted that way in some situations.

Old Post 10-20-2008 11:19 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~~refolexx~~

I was wondering, how do you feel knowing that a song that you wrote about your experiences 'I Have Seen the Rain' was on one of the biggest albums of the past few years and that millions of people sing along to the words that you wrote? Do you feel like a rockstar?

Old Post 10-20-2008 12:24 PM
~~refolexx~~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~~refolexx~~ Click here to Send ~~refolexx~~ a Private Message Visit ~~refolexx~~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~~refolexx~~ Add ~~refolexx~~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012

Hi jim, first off i would like to thank you for making Alecia who she is today and to thank Alecia for keeping me alive. My question for you is what do you think the best quality in your daughter is and why? Ty again and for taking the timeout to read this (and hopefully respond) Becca

Old Post 11-16-2008 10:33 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote