Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shinyapple
MixTape Level

Dear Mr Moore,

Firstly, thank you for I Have Seen The Rain. It is both amazing and moving. My brother is in the Royal Australian Navy and I pray every day that he never has to experience what the soldiers and civilians of both sides went through in Vietnam.

I have no questions for you, I just wanted to say thank-you for allowing your daughter to persue her dreams (and for introducing her to an acoustic guitar. ) She is a constant light in the darkness for so many brave souls the world over.

Her songs and her spirit are uplifting and empowering, and I feel very honoured to have stood in her presence as she performed here in Melbourne at the end of May.

Be proud of her and stand tall with her, she is a force to be reckond with.

Kind Regards,

Bri

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2007 10:44 AM
shinyapple is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shinyapple Click here to Send shinyapple a Private Message Find more posts by shinyapple Add shinyapple to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amoorerocks
#1 Video and Single Level

That's Deep. Very sweet to say. Jim Moore will love it.

Old Post 06-08-2007 04:59 AM
amoorerocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amoorerocks Click here to Send amoorerocks a Private Message Find more posts by amoorerocks Add amoorerocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ween01
Top 100 Charts Level

hello mr moore. let me firstly say you and your daughter are amazing. my question is:
in an interview with tv total pink says that you were disapointed with her when she was drunk at a MTV awards a few years ago? is this true and what is your proudest moment in your daughters musical life?

Old Post 06-30-2007 12:59 PM
ween01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ween01 Click here to Send ween01 a Private Message Visit ween01's homepage! Find more posts by ween01 Add ween01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

I think the interview with Jim Moore is over... Those were the questions submitted for him to answer - I believe his answers or something are posted in a sticky at the top of the 'Pink Everything' forum.

Old Post 06-30-2007 01:05 PM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo
Triple Platinum Record Level

if u'll see this Mr. Jim, pls hug her!!!

Old Post 08-28-2007 08:28 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shanabell
Underground Label Level

hi jim

you have a strong voice loved your song with pink on her album.you must b so proud pink has worked hard 2 get where she is but the help of the people around you and the support of your family is so important.

Old Post 08-29-2007 03:58 AM
shanabell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanabell Click here to Send shanabell a Private Message Find more posts by shanabell Add shanabell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksmyguide
Platinum Level

hi there Mr.Moore,
thankyou for taking the time to read and answer our questions.
i don'treally have a question as such,just wanted to take this opportunity to say "g'day"and let you know how grateful I am that YOU and alecia's mum(no disrespect)have created the most wonderful daughter.Alecia is an absolute credit to you both.She was born for a reason and if she never achieved anything else from this point on in her life it wouldn't matter because she has touched so many people in this world and helped many without even knowing it.I'm not a teenager,i'm a couple of years older than P!NK and i remember seeing her in Sydney at the Blacktown mall(westpoint)in 2000and she blew me away,i have 2 beautiful boys of my own and like a lot of people i have struggled with my own personal demons and those that have hurt me,i always feel inspired when i think of p!nk(he he i'm a poet!!!)and listen to her music,she truly helps me and inspires me...i'm even going to university next year and studying my Bachelor of Nursing because she made me realise my dreams and potential...anyway i'm rambling on,please when you see her,could you thank her for me from the bottom of my heart and like the rest of the world,i would love the opportunity to thank her in person oneday.Thanks for taking the time to read my letter.
yours respectfully,
Angie Melinz,Australia.

Old Post 10-26-2007 05:59 AM
pinksmyguide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksmyguide Click here to Send pinksmyguide a Private Message Find more posts by pinksmyguide Add pinksmyguide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

great interview - what a honest and genuine guy he is, now we know where pink gets it from!

Old Post 10-26-2007 08:35 AM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by A Hint Of Pink
great interview - what a honest and genuine guy he is, now we know where pink gets it from!

XD yp

Old Post 10-26-2007 03:40 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

EDIT: im obviously too late but who cares? lol

Dear Mr .Moore

i have 2 questions?

i know that in past years you have all had some rough times. alot of us on pp are going through some hard and emotional times. what advice would you have for anyone searching for a way out?

and - how did you raise such an amazing person.

<3 Emmi...x

Last edited by on 01-12-2008 at 12:05 PM

Old Post 10-27-2007 11:29 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

who knows if this is still being done or not but ah well what the heck, ill ask my questions anyways, haha!

firstly just wanna say, that u should be extremely proud for all your daughter has achieved in her short 28years! she has accomplished so much and am sure there is a whole lot more uncharterted territory still yet to be overcome! she has helped so many people from all walks of life in so many ways and we are all truly grateful for how she has helped us!

okay i've got 2 questions!

1st one being!

if there were was one piece of advice that u could give to those wanting to achieve their dreams what would it be?!

and quesion number 2 would be!

if u could be an animal what would it be and why?

Old Post 10-27-2007 12:36 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

ok, well if you guys are asking so will i!!

Hi Jim,

Im sorry if you have been asked this before but which of p!nks tattoos do you like the best & why??

Thanks very much!

PS - Your daughter is fantastic!!! And when you next talk to her please tell her Lisa wishes her well. Thanks x

Old Post 10-27-2007 04:40 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK October
Banned

Hello Mr. Moore.

Are you ready to be a grandpa? If so, are you dropping hints to Jason and P!NK? Sorry if you already are, i'm not a stalker... anyway, you raised one helluva awesome daughter!

Old Post 01-12-2008 11:53 AM
P!NK October is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK October Click here to Send P!NK October a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK October Add P!NK October to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lorenazinger
Platinum Level

Hi Jim

Do you know if pink is going to come from concert to Spain???

and why pink don't go to the Latin countries like Spain ,argentina...etc ?

kisses
xoxo

Last edited by lorenazinger on 01-12-2008 at 12:02 PM

Old Post 01-12-2008 11:55 AM
lorenazinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lorenazinger Click here to Send lorenazinger a Private Message Visit lorenazinger's homepage! Find more posts by lorenazinger Add lorenazinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MyPinkWorld
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by lorenazinger
Hi Jim

Do you know if pink is going to come from concert to Spain???

and why pink don't go to the Latin countries like Spain ,argentina...etc ?

kisses
xoxo

and bulgaria too...bulgaria..tooooo

Old Post 01-12-2008 01:24 PM
MyPinkWorld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MyPinkWorld Click here to Send MyPinkWorld a Private Message Visit MyPinkWorld's homepage! Find more posts by MyPinkWorld Add MyPinkWorld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote