Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xr473d
World Tour Level

Mr Moore i loved ur song with ur daughter so moving do you still feel as you did when u did when u sang it for the first time and whats ur thoughts on iraq.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:36 PM
xr473d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xr473d Click here to Send xr473d a Private Message Find more posts by xr473d Add xr473d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkuk
Underground Label Level

Hi, I have to ask, does Pink know she is completely upstaging Justin on his tour, every review I read says she is the best thing about the show?
I have to say as well that she was amazing in Sheffield, the best concert I've ever been to. Can you tell her she rocks please.

Liz.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:39 PM
pinkuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkuk Click here to Send pinkuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkuk Add pinkuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by cutie
Hello, Mr. Moore!
Pink is such a strong person, but were there any moments in her life when even she was going to break down and give in? What helped her then?

Thank you for answering our questions and your wisdom!!!

She is a very spiritual person and gets a lot of strength from that part of her. She is a lot like me and hides her feelings very well. I hide mine in humor and she has been able to do that even better than I can. I really think she has a strong feeling about what is right and wrong and that helps her make the decisions she has had to make about the really hardest things so far for her. I always told her "To Thine Ownself be True". You must respect yourself above all else. Kind of like doing the right thing even when no one else is around. I always told my kids that there was only two things you get to take with you into the next world and that is honor and integrity. The rest stays here.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:42 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme
Triple Platinum Record Level

thank you for answering all these questions

i could ask a million questions now, but i'm not gonna or you will be here forever

and Good Night! even though its prob still day where u are
i'm going to bed, so sweet dreams everyone xxx

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:42 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Mr. Moore:

I've listened to 'I've Seen the Rain' with you and your daughter. I was just wondering, how did you feel recording with her?

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:43 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caulie
Underground Label Level

Hey Mr Moore just want to say P!nk is truelly amazing she has helped me so much. Hope P!nks ok with the loss of Elvis (R.I.P)
How does it feel to know your daughter has changed so many peoples lives for the better? xx

Last edited by caulie on 02-05-2007 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:44 PM
caulie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caulie Click here to Send caulie a Private Message Find more posts by caulie Add caulie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by xr473d
Mr Moore i loved ur song with ur daughter so moving do you still feel as you did when u did when u sang it for the first time and whats ur thoughts on iraq.

Thank you for the kind words. I do feel the same way. Anyone who has been in a combat area knows what I am talking about. It never really leaves you. You see things that humans were never meant to see and you never forget. The song is about healing and God knows there is so much of that needed in our world today. Iraq?? Boy oh boy, that is a can of worms isn't it. I guess I kinda feel that it's too bad it happened but wow, look what was just under the surface!! It brought out into the light a whole civilization of twisted, angry people who want to destroy the world. They have shown finally that they are intolerant of anyone else, anyone!! They make no bones about what their plans are for the Western world, which by their definition is everyone other than them, and that is to destroy it. The problem is that most people both here and in Europe just don't get it yet. We can't imagine anyone or anything so haneous in nature. Iraq is a mess but the blame doesn't rest with the Western world. It wasn't us who decided to kill our own people by the hundreds to prove a point. They have been killing each other for a thousand years. There is no way they can blame us or you or anyone for that. The unfortunate thing is that we got ourselves right into the middle of it. I feel sorry for the people of Iraq that they have to hate each other so much and miss out on having one of the greatest society's on earth. They have oil, land and all the things needed to make a great people. Isn't hate an awful thing.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:57 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Hey Jim it's so nice of you to answer these questions

I was wondering how often do you get to see P!nk? I bet it's weird me calling your daughter P!nk, id like to say Alecia but id feel rude haha. Well anyways back to the question...

How often do you get to see your daughter? it must be horrid when you go for a long period of time with not seeing her? (Although she's on TV alot and you could just use YouTube to see her)! & also do you see Carey while P!nk is away?

Thanx

Also this was the happiest moment of my life!!! I'm grateful that i spent it with your daughter. (she looks quite scared of me haha)

Attachment: 1529782436_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 248 time(s).

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:07 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

Does it ever blow your mind away when you hear stories about how your daughters music has totally changed someones life...saved them from theirselves...given them courage to beat their demons etc? and does it make you feel i don't know the word, almost at peace in the fact that your life, your family problems, are now helping so many other people through their tough times?

Charli xx

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:09 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunchild
Banned

What do you or your daughter think about the obsessed people on this message board?

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:10 PM
sunchild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunchild Click here to Send sunchild a Private Message Find more posts by sunchild Add sunchild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

on a lighter note (serious question is higher up!!)

but what would u do, say if you were singing a serious song and you got the hiccups?? i will ask your daughter the same random question when i next have the opportunity

x

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:13 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
Mr. Moore:

I've listened to 'I've Seen the Rain' with you and your daughter. I was just wondering, how did you feel recording with her?

It was a whole lot of fun for sure. We had always sang that song together and to do it in a real studio was sure different. We did it only once, no practice, no second chances. What you see is what you get. No electronic hide the bad parts and the whole thing. There are a couple more verses to it but you get the point. Thank you again for the kind words.

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:15 PM
caulie
Underground Label Level

Hello again Sir, hope all is well I forgot to ask that before!

Will you give P!nk a hug from me? and thank her for all her help? i'd be very greatful.

Love Jo xx

Last edited by caulie on 02-06-2007 at 08:14 PM

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:17 PM
caulie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caulie Click here to Send caulie a Private Message Find more posts by caulie Add caulie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
on a lighter note (serious question is higher up!!)

but what would u do, say if you were singing a serious song and you got the hiccups?? i will ask your daughter the same random question when i next have the opportunity

x

That is a darn good question. I honestly don't know what I would do other than try to get through the song somehow unless it was so bad that I had to stop.........that would be pretty awful. I would like to hear her answer too.

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:19 PM
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by caulie
Hello again Sir, hope all is well I forgot to ask that before!

Will you give P!nk a hug from me? and thank her for what her for all her help? i'd be very greatful.

Love Jo xx

You got it..............I will make sure she sees this.

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:20 PM