Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III

Get your questions in asap

Last edited by Moan Alecia on 05-31-2006 at 04:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2006 04:33 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatjana
Triple Platinum Record Level

Wow great

I wanna be the first

How was it at the NYC gig when you played 'I have seen the rain' live with your daughter? You looked very relaxed, were you?

Old Post 05-31-2006 04:38 PM
Tatjana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tatjana Click here to Send Tatjana a Private Message Visit Tatjana's homepage! Find more posts by Tatjana Add Tatjana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madnothing

allo...did you give either pink or carey any words of wisdom to them before they got married

Old Post 05-31-2006 05:01 PM
madnothing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madnothing Click here to Send madnothing a Private Message Find more posts by madnothing Add madnothing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

Hi jim...My question is:

How do you think Pink stays so grounded and down to Earth? Do you think family plays a big part in that, I mean - not letting her get carried off in the "fame game"?

Also, she has a great sense of humour - is that from her mum's or her dad's side?!

Greg

Old Post 05-31-2006 05:09 PM
Greg'sP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

hey jim.
just wondering how u feel when u see that your daughter has touched so many peoples lives.helping them to carry on living and get over serious troubles.

Also i wanna ask u a question that well most people on ths board have trouble answering..whats you favorite P!nk song and your favorite P!nk album?

thanks for taking the time out

Old Post 05-31-2006 05:46 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

what was your first reaction when you saw the video Stupid Girls? did u say "oh gosh what is my daughter doin again?" or were you proud of her

Old Post 05-31-2006 06:01 PM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knoxville8886

Hey Jim,
I read in People magazine a few years ago that Pink convinced her mom to get a tattoo. Has she convinced you to get one yet?

Old Post 05-31-2006 06:24 PM
Knoxville8886 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knoxville8886 Click here to Send Knoxville8886 a Private Message Find more posts by Knoxville8886 Add Knoxville8886 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

dear jim
i have seen the rain is such an amazing song!im sure it was a very specal moment in your life to re cord it and to do it with your little girl!how did it feel in the recording studio? what wwas going threw your head?
and also when you performed the song on stage what did it feel like?you looked incredibly nervous and cute!!!
all my love Ciara xxx

Old Post 05-31-2006 06:39 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whisky voiced
In Detox Level

Hey Jim,

which album of your daughter is your favourite and why?

Old Post 05-31-2006 06:50 PM
whisky voiced is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whisky voiced Click here to Send whisky voiced a Private Message Visit whisky voiced's homepage! Find more posts by whisky voiced Add whisky voiced to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

what did it feel like to listen to "conversations with my 13 year old self"? was it anything like when ur hurd family portrate for the first time? and are there any songs that you find it hard to listen to for simular reasons?

thanx
Ciara xxx

Old Post 05-31-2006 07:02 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

do you think in the future you will do soe more songs with you doughter for her albums or maybe an album dedicated to stuff u have both worked on together...or do u see it 10 years down the line...

Ciara xx

Old Post 05-31-2006 07:05 PM
*unwanted*
Banned

whta is you impression of pink fans in general...form what youve seen at concerts and or on tv or seen on here?
do u think they are all as crazy as they like to make out to be?

Ciara xx

Old Post 05-31-2006 07:06 PM
*unwanted*
Banned

and a HUGE thankyou to jim for taking time out to do with for us all agen!!!!<3

Old Post 05-31-2006 07:07 PM
honz!k

Hello Mr Moore
I want to tell you that I love I Have Seen The Rain a lot and so does my granny. I've played it to her and we've also watched the NY performance and she's said you sounded and looked pretty young and so I told her that you are just 30

well my question is can you remember what little Alecia's favourtie quote was ? You know anything she liked to say and it maybe didn't make sence but was sooo cute and made everyone laugh

thank you not only for your time
Honza

*edit*
P.S.: Can you ask your daughter following question for me, please ?
P!nk, can you sing Waiting For Love live ? I'm sure it'd blow me away just like the studio version <3

Last edited by honz!k on 06-25-2006 at 10:24 AM

Old Post 05-31-2006 07:36 PM
honz!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honz!k Click here to Send honz!k a Private Message Find more posts by honz!k Add honz!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Hey Jim,
I was wondering if p!nk asked you to appear in her Worl Tour would you take the opportunity and go with her? Maybe perform I Have Seen The Rain with her?

I think it would be really beatiful.

Thank you, Jordan

Old Post 05-31-2006 08:04 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote