Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rachyp!nk
Banned

Mr. Moore,

How do you feel about the success of your daughter and are you proud of what she has become?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2007 09:17 PM
Rachyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rachyp!nk Click here to Send Rachyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Rachyp!nk Add Rachyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lil Pink Fan
Platinum Level

Hi Jim Moore, I am a big FAN of your daughter I think she is the most inspirational person in my life. And (you obviously raised her well) because she is such a smart and wonderful person.

Iím sorry if itís too late but I have a few questions to ask.

What do you think when you see your daughter on MTV after not letting her watch it when she was a kid?

What do you think of her Tattoos do you like them?

Are you proud of her?

What it like for you to know that most of the people on this board are massive fans of your daughter and I mean BIG FANS go to nearly every concert watch every T.V program she is on, buy every magazine, and every album, and singles like 2 of each? And what would you say to it?

And can you give here a BIG HUG for me and tell her thanks for being such a grate INSPIRATION to me from Dolly xxx

P.S. I saw you sing Iíve seen the Rain on NYC concert and you were amazing and so awesome. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Lil Pink Fan on 02-07-2007 at 01:22 PM

Old Post 02-07-2007 01:20 PM
Lil Pink Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lil Pink Fan Click here to Send Lil Pink Fan a Private Message Visit Lil Pink Fan's homepage! Find more posts by Lil Pink Fan Add Lil Pink Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_fan!
Mr. Moore:

What do you think about the Iraq war?

Frederikke

question already answered some pages back

Old Post 02-07-2007 01:32 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

so annoying that I ddin't see the answers in this thread until now. well better then ever!
thanks a lot mr. Moore for answering so many questions, it really means a lot to many of us. plus you made me both laugh and feel amazed about your answers!
I'd like to tell you how much I love your song , I have seen the rain. even in the worst times when
you just feel so.. don't even wanna put a word on it. well the song helps me and even makes me smile, somehow it just gives me hope. and that really means a lot to me! and as to many other people, Pink has helped me so much, and it's hard to explain it in words. but she's been a big part of my life and she still is and will be. like you said, the miracle of music, how it saves and changes people.. it is amazing. and it's my dream to meet Pink one day, and I know I will.
sooo my question is..
have you been to any of her concerts this year? or I mean, 2006 - 2007. expect for in nyc when you performed with her! maybe in europe? How does it feel when you see a live performance of Family Portrait? it was amazing of her to open herself to the whole world , like she did with missundaztood and has continued doing with her other albums.. she really has changed many peoples lives!
thank you
love Milla

Old Post 02-07-2007 01:44 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
question already answered some pages back

okay... thanx

Old Post 02-07-2007 09:25 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

well looks like your gone..lol typical me miss things, but that's life I guess well just in case you do come back or are still here, I will have a bash, Firstly thanks for raising such a together intelligent and talented young lady, I believe like my father she learned quit a bit from you, unfortunately my father is dead now, but like you he learned from his experiences at war, he was a Prisoner of war in WW2, he learned not to hate his captors and taught me forgiveness, also the sons are not responsible for the fathers mistakes, he was a good man like yourself as far as I can tell.
Secondly I would ask you send a message everyone asks this, but well its worth another try..lol Just to say to Alicia thank you from every single fan that listens and learns from her music and her words, and that all is not in vain, her words don't fall on deaf ears, it looks like the fashion world is changing here in the UK new laws are being made so it illegal to have skinny models and people like Alicia are pushing to stop this sort of stupidity that kills women and men now world wide, Thank to her and many other anorexia is becoming unfashionable.
Also her fight for all the animals charities and organisations for human rights and changing the planets fall into a large heat wave, she does well you did well, thank you again.
A personal note from myself, I am 45 I have had some struggles her music the way she is so different makes people like me have hope and strength, and just recently I had another down time, I have these sometimes, I always fight them I am no victim, but this time was faster she helped why cus her music says more than I even think she knows.
So this is Thank you to both of you, we will never meet you wont know me, but the love is there for you both.
PS sorry about the grammar I taught myself to read and write.

Old Post 02-08-2007 03:18 PM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_woman
2nd Grammy Level

hi Jim,

do you know when her dog elvis died?
maybe its non of my bussiness but i got a tattoo at H&H 2nd of january and the guy who tattoed me said pink/alecia was there the day before getting a new tattoo and i believe that new tattoo is the one in memory of elvis. in the papers and stuff they all say elvis died the end of january which sounds a bit strange to me.. cause that would mean that she knew he would die..
so i hope you can clear this up for me..

i also wanted to say i have been to california last christmas for 2 weeks.. and also visited los angeles. i drove by here home.. just to see in what neighbourhood she lives etc. what do you think of that?

btw i like how she doesnt have such a crazy big home as you can see in mtv cribs and she also doesnt have 10 cars just to have it.. i really like that about her... cause i dont see why the 'big' stars have to have things like that.. why by a house that is so big you can almost compare it with a maze

Old Post 02-11-2007 01:58 PM
Little_woman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_woman Click here to Send Little_woman a Private Message Find more posts by Little_woman Add Little_woman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Secretsinger
MixTape Level

Hi Mr. Moore.

I just wanted to take some time to ask you a question and I would be really grateful if you could take a few minutes to answer. What did you think when your daughter decided to use Pink has her singer name rather than Alecia Moore?

Thank-you,
SecretSinger

Old Post 02-17-2007 08:48 AM
Secretsinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Secretsinger Click here to Send Secretsinger a Private Message Find more posts by Secretsinger Add Secretsinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caulie
Underground Label Level

Hello again Sir Moore your not here but I have two questions

I tend to ask EVERYONE these questions!

What came first the chicken or the egg?
(No one said it had to be a question on P!nk )

and

and what music were you into when you where a teenager?

Many Thanks
Jo xx

Old Post 02-24-2007 02:31 AM
caulie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caulie Click here to Send caulie a Private Message Find more posts by caulie Add caulie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink.party.13
#1 Video and Single Level

hey mr moore,
not sure if your still coming on, i might have missed you, but im gonna try anyways.

this is probably a common and frequent request.. but could you please give your daughter a hug for me. shes helped me alot thro her music.

thank you =]

Old Post 02-24-2007 03:26 AM
pink.party.13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink.party.13 Click here to Send pink.party.13 a Private Message Find more posts by pink.party.13 Add pink.party.13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

hello again Mr Moore well i have just risked myself on another board i stuck to my guns like pink would, hmm why am i saying this well your daughter taught me to be proud of myself as I have said before, I have always had a bit of a speak your mind attitude but not until tonight did i realise she would be proud of me as many pink fans told me so, funny thing is seeing it made me cry a tad, no one has said I was a honest person before no one told me i was objective and got my point over without hurting people.
The most flattering thing that was said was that she would be proud of me, i suppose you say things to the person you respect like your daughter, and I do respect her a Lott, but you say these things if you are some one like me, is to feel that they know there not alone in the way they think and that you want some sort of recognition that you also are a kindred person in thought, and that when you are like myself to know that some one else is out there like you whether celebrity or not, you don't feel like you are alone in what you do.
Your daughter gave me new life again not so long ago as I have said here.
her music is great but her words are like to me, jeesh are we related, i know we are not but she is there in the celebrity spot light and i don't look up to our feel at all connected to any celeb as they play the celeb game to much, your daughter however is SO down to earth I'm sure she bruised when she fell.
we post here in hope she sees this you tell her that's the truth i suppose, sorry i tell the truth, but as you can see I'm thinking of you as i write as you had part of this girl and i don't know much about you really at all but I gather you look at reality and taught her to be real.
thanks again, I have my boards they are slow but i will build it more try and get your daughters views out thee more her music as well of course, but her views are more important to me.
I just felt i had to say this again. if i made no sense my grammar was bad sorry its late i should be in bed but as I said I had to express this

Old Post 04-06-2007 12:22 AM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Norffie
World Tour Level

Question QUESTION

MR. MOORE
JUST WONDERING IF WE CAN EXPECT ANOTHER WONDERFUL SONG FROM YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER (PINK) BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE ONE ON HER LATEST CD WAS JUST AMAZING...JUST LET HER KNOW THAT WE ALL LOVE HER AND WISH HER AND CAREY THE BEST....
THANX
JUST A HUGE FAN
NORMA M.

Old Post 04-08-2007 05:44 AM
Norffie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norffie Click here to Send Norffie a Private Message Visit Norffie's homepage! Find more posts by Norffie Add Norffie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachyp!nk
Banned

Dear Mr. Moore,

How do you feel about 'different' songs pink sings and writes like: oh my god, fingers and u+ur hand? And did you get embarrassed the first time you heard them?

Rach xoxox

Old Post 04-09-2007 08:24 PM
Rachyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rachyp!nk Click here to Send Rachyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Rachyp!nk Add Rachyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vixter2131

Dr. Mr. Moore,

I just think that you should be extremely proud of your daughter for all she has done for all of us fans. I know you already are, but I think that you are one of the luckiest men alive, and she is one of the luckiest women alive to have a father like you.

i have 2 questions.

what do you think of her tattoos?

how did she get that STOMACH!? haha.

luv u p!nks papa!

<3 you P!nk.
you've helped your fans soooo much.

Old Post 04-10-2007 01:02 AM
vixter2131 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vixter2131 Click here to Send vixter2131 a Private Message Find more posts by vixter2131 Add vixter2131 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amoorerocks

Hi. Mr Moore.

I just wanna say you must be the proudets dad on earth.

Thanks for all the wonderful morals and values you brought Alecia up with. It's turned her into a wonderful person that is bringing joy to millions of people.

My question/s.

1. I know Alecia showed talent as a child, has she ever surprised you as an adult, with her vocal talent and her abilities as a performer?

2. What do you think has kept your daughter so humble and down - to - earth, A loving caring lady, who thinks of others?

Thanks again.
Pink rocks my Sox.
I have so much respect for you.
The father of greatness. The man who made her who she is.

Old Post 06-01-2007 12:25 AM
amoorerocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amoorerocks Click here to Send amoorerocks a Private Message Find more posts by amoorerocks Add amoorerocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote