Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by michael_anson
hey jim.
just wondering how u feel when u see that your daughter has touched so many peoples lives.helping them to carry on living and get over serious troubles.

Also i wanna ask u a question that well most people on ths board have trouble answering..whats you favorite P!nk song and your favorite P!nk album?

thanks for taking the time out

My favorite album is "Missundaztood" and I have two favorite songs......the first is "Misery" where Steven Tyler of Aerosmith sang with her and then "Nobody Knows" which makes me very sad but it is a beautiful song. I am very proud of her for being so open and honest about who she is and what she believes in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:10 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
Oh God, we used to do that all the time just goofing around. Her Mom is a really good dancer and we used to win dance contests and such. Her Mom was Runner UP in the Miss Teenage America contest when she was younger. So, she gets it from both of us.

*bows to the awesomeness that is the Moore family Dance*

thanks.......lol....Thats awesome!!!.........well ive adapted it to the Firth family dance.....its good goofing around with your parents!! lol

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:13 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Pinky88
Oh yeah and from me and Jay!

a hug and all our love from JAY & NIKKI

...and we will meet her some day (soon)!!! to give her a dvd from all the uk fans of the meet and festivals she is doin in england this summer!!....me & jay goin to em all!!!!!

ill make you a copy too sir!!

I will do that and tell her to be on the lookout for you guys in the UK. Stay safe and be well.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:15 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hi Mr. Moore,
I only want to say thanx for take your time for us, to answer all the questions....I have no at the moment because all the other here ask what I want to know...so I only want to say THANX for spend your time with us! you rock!

...and of course say "HI" to your great daughter...Im proud to be her fan! ...OK and give her also a big hug from me!

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:16 PM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxlouisexx
MixTape Level

Ahh how amazing, I dont have a question but i just thank you so much for bringing your amazing daughter into this world. She is fantasmic. I love her too pieces and her songs have helped me soo soo soo much. My goal this year is to meet her wow! i will probably faint but thts okay.
Send Pink all our love from the Im not dead forum pweeeese

thnkyou Jim

XX

xxlouisexx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xxlouisexx Click here to Send xxlouisexx a Private Message Visit xxlouisexx's homepage! Find more posts by xxlouisexx Add xxlouisexx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

good night mister Moore

let me know if you come to the Netherlands some day

xx Soph

Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hollie
Platinum Level

Thank you so much for your time and for answering our questions mr moore. god bless and send our love to p!nk xxxxxxx o and carey! xxxxx

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:18 PM
Hollie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hollie Click here to Send Hollie a Private Message Visit Hollie's homepage! Find more posts by Hollie Add Hollie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
New_Pink_Fan_06

quote:
I will do that and tell her to be on the lookout for you guys in the UK. Stay safe and be well.

thanks very much, you've made my day today!! and for the record im Jay

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:19 PM
New_Pink_Fan_06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for New_Pink_Fan_06 Click here to Send New_Pink_Fan_06 a Private Message Find more posts by New_Pink_Fan_06 Add New_Pink_Fan_06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Most embarrasing thing she has done? Wow, that is a touch one. I don't think my kids have ever embarrased me..

that actually made me 'awww' out loud, my dad could NEVER say that about us haha.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:20 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexc_mz_raichee
#1 Single Level

Thanks Sir! xxx

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:21 PM
sexc_mz_raichee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexc_mz_raichee Click here to Send sexc_mz_raichee a Private Message Visit sexc_mz_raichee's homepage! Find more posts by sexc_mz_raichee Add sexc_mz_raichee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kirge2006
MixTape Level

hey Mr Moore,
Just wondered how you felt singing I Have Seen The Rain live with P!nk? stupid question i know but i cant think of anything else to ask you lol... Oh and could you also give her a big hug from me please? i know how she feels losing Elvis..i had to have my rottweiller put to sleep last year due to spinal problems..was a very hard time for me.. im sure its a lot harder for her considering the circumstances though...god bless you and mrs moore for bringing p!nk into the world and raising such a lovely caring considerate daughter xxxx all my love to you all xxxx....

*edit* guess i was too late

Last edited by kirge2006 on 02-05-2007 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:22 PM
kirge2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kirge2006 Click here to Send kirge2006 a Private Message Find more posts by kirge2006 Add kirge2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbytches
what was your first reaction when you saw the video Stupid Girls? did u say "oh gosh what is my daughter doin again?" or were you proud of her

Actually, I first saw it at her wedding in January of 2006. I was laughing so hard I almost spilled my drink. I think it's a riot and very funny and anyone who gets upset about it ought to take a reality pill. I think she ought to be in a good comedy movie. She is a very funny person too.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:31 PM
cutie
Top 100 Charts Level

Hello, Mr. Moore!
Pink is such a strong person, but were there any moments in her life when even she was going to break down and give in? What helped her then?

Thank you for answering our questions and your wisdom!!!

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:33 PM
cutie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cutie Click here to Send cutie a Private Message Find more posts by cutie Add cutie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkClare04

haha as if you're actually online now

hi there, i just want to thank you for taking the time out to actually come and answer some questions. Never known the parent of a major artist be on a message board

Thanks again, we appreciate it

(cant actually think of a question of my own)

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:34 PM
PinkClare04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkClare04 Click here to Send PinkClare04 a Private Message Find more posts by PinkClare04 Add PinkClare04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Knoxville8886
Hey Jim,
I read in People magazine a few years ago that Pink convinced her mom to get a tattoo. Has she convinced you to get one yet?

Nope, not yet. I always said no one would ever cut me unless I lost, you get what I'm saying. Well, I have had my arm up on a table more than once when I was in the military but the places where I was at the time you wouldn't want to walk barefoot in due to the surroundings. Maybe someday I will let her give me one. She is getting pretty good at doing tattoos.

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:35 PM