Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Guest

Registered: Not Yet
Location:
Posts: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Pinky88
Hey Sir JIM!!!

Hope your alright! and P!NK of course!!!

Just wondered has Alecia tried to teach you the dork dance?? (leave me alone (im lonely) Dance)

and next time u see her tell her thanks for teaching me it...i taught my mum the dance and now we dance all the time to it..great bonding time with my lil mummy!!!
.....although neither of us are as good as your daughter!!

i guess everybody is askin serious questions....so i thought id ask you a fun one......and this is the only question i can think of!!

Oh and UK Pink fans are meeting 14th April, London, St Pancras Station..11am! on the off chance you or your daughter are in london your more than welcome! lol

Keep the Moore's Rocking Sir!!!




Gunna keep posting till you answer sir! wanna know if you all know how to Dork Dance!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:39 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Nov 2004
Location: lost
Posts: 11726

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
Sophie...............consider it done. I will make sure I tell her it's from you.



you got to hug pink!

well done girl haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:39 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: on my mission
Posts: 11698

quote:
Originally posted by hartlovesme
you got to hug pink!

well done girl haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:41 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 29

quote:
Originally posted by Greg'sP!NK
Hi jim...My question is:

How do you think Pink stays so grounded and down to Earth? Do you think family plays a big part in that, I mean - not letting her get carried off in the "fame game"?

Also, she has a great sense of humour - is that from her mum's or her dad's side?!

Greg



P!NK has had a lot of reality to deal with in her young life thus far. The divorce had a devastating effect on her and her brother. It wasn't an easy thing to get through. We parents often miss this part of our childrens life when we split and are in our own mess so much. That plus her being around all my Vietnam Vet friends and learning about life and the cost of freedom and doing things for the hungry and the homeless with us each year has made her a very genuine person. She hasn't let herself become a snob or a "bigshot" as Billy Joel says. Her great sense of humor comes from both me and her Mom.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:44 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hollie
Platinum Level

Registered: May 2006
Location: UK. x
Posts: 1528

quote:
hi mr. moore. please reply to me. please. i love 'i have seen the rain' so much as that i showed my history teacher and we decided to play it in our history class when we were studying the vietnam war. my question is:

your daughter is an amazing woman, person. she is an inspiration to so many of us. and she has saved people's lives through her being her and through her music - how does that make you feel to know that someone thought twice about killing themselves because of your daughter's words and influence on our growing music generation today?? xxx

please reply xxx


sorry i kinda realised that sum1 had posted a similar question. so id like to ask you something else if thats ok???

please please reply to me - it means a hell of a lot. i cant breathe right now lol. because were actually talking to you and your about the closest im ever gonna get to p!nk.

as i said. p!nk is an amazing, godsent angel, inspiring, loving, caring, outspoken and witty person. every part about her seems to shine to us. and really she does! one day i really hope to meet her and tell her everything im dying inside to tell her. ive been and get bullied at school for years. and i hate it and ive never seen a way for me to look in the mirror and like the person i see because of that. p!nk has give me so much strength - just to be me. she is amazing and incredible and i want her to know this. and please please could you tell her that. and send her my love and a kiss please and i am truly sorry about what happened to elvis. as we could all see that he meant so much to Alecia. erm - what shall we call her alecia or pink? erm not sure. well i using both lol. you to are an amazing man. because without you - they'd be no pink i suppose. i have seen the rain is so beautiful and i love it. you must be so proud to have a the amazing person known as pink and an A-List worldwide superstar as your daughter.

please could you ask or find out. if she ever got my drawing and collage in her dressing room at the NEC. o and my letter and froggy that was with it please. because a security guy put it there. so just wondering if she ever got it? xxxxxx thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much! u have no idea what this means xxxxxx

Last edited by Hollie on 02-05-2007 at 09:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:45 PM
Hollie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hollie Click here to Send Hollie a Private Message Visit Hollie's homepage! Find more posts by Hollie Add Hollie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Nov 2004
Location: lost
Posts: 11726

has anyone asked if pink actually posts on here?

or does she just read? cuz i can imagine her posting in the silly chat thread hehe

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:50 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 29

quote:
Originally posted by Pinky88
Gunna keep posting till you answer sir! wanna know if you all know how to Dork Dance!!


I have to admit that I don't know the "Dork Dance". Or at least I don't think I do. She has many versions of different dances and some can be very funny. I don't think I will be in London anytime in April so can't help you there but you never know, she just might be and I'm sure if she is that she will stop to say hi to her fans. She loves the fans and understands that without them none of what she does would be possible. Maybe you could show me how the Dork Dance goes?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:51 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hollie
Platinum Level

Registered: May 2006
Location: UK. x
Posts: 1528

hehe - like this mr moore! recognise it?? xxxx

Attachment: avatar-282.gif
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:52 PM
Hollie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hollie Click here to Send Hollie a Private Message Visit Hollie's homepage! Find more posts by Hollie Add Hollie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Guest

Registered: Not Yet
Location:
Posts: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
I have to admit that I don't know the "Dork Dance". Or at least I don't think I do. She has many versions of different dances and some can be very funny. I don't think I will be in London anytime in April so can't help you there but you never know, she just might be and I'm sure if she is that she will stop to say hi to her fans. She loves the fans and understands that without them none of what she does would be possible. Maybe you could show me how the Dork Dance goes?


Thanks sir...
ask your daughter to teach you,,,And if i ever see you your more than welcome to a free dork dance lesson!
....and i hope you know you just got everybody who is goin to this London meet hearts racing lol!

ask her to teach you it! its Fun!!! and groovy! spesh if your out in a club!.....I know you still got the moves to grove in the clubs!
Thanks for answering!! LOVE YA!
Yep the dance is like this

Attachment: avatar-282.gif
This has been downloaded 239 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 09:57 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 29

quote:
Originally posted by Hollie
sorry i kinda realised that sum1 had posted a similar question. so id like to ask you something else if thats ok???

please please reply to me - it means a hell of a lot. i cant breathe right now lol. because were actually talking to you and your about the closest im ever gonna get to p!nk.

as i said. p!nk is an amazing, godsent angel, inspiring, loving, caring, outspoken and witty person. every part about her seems to shine to us. and really she does! one day i really hope to meet her and tell her everything im dying inside to tell her. ive been and get bullied at school for years. and i hate it and ive never seen a way for me to look in the mirror and like the person i see because of that. p!nk has give me so much strength - just to be me. she is amazing and incredible and i want her to know this. and please please could you tell her that. and send her my love and a kiss please and i am truly sorry about what happened to elvis. as we could all see that he meant so much to Alecia. erm - what shall we call her alecia or pink? erm not sure. well i using both lol. you to are an amazing man. because without you - they'd be no pink i suppose. i have seen the rain is so beautiful and i love it. you must be so proud to have a the amazing person known as pink and an A-List worldwide superstar as your daughter.

please could you ask or find out. if she ever got my drawing and collage in her dressing room at the NEC. o and my letter and froggy that was with it please. because a security guy put it there. so just wondering if she ever got it? xxxxxx thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much! u have no idea what this means xxxxxx

I sent your story to her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:03 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexc_mz_raichee
#1 Single Level

Registered: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 933

quote:
Originally posted by sexc_mz_raichee
Hi Mr Moore

While I'm here, just wanted to say you were great at the NYC gig!
My question iiss..
Is there anything you would change about Alecia's upbringing if you could go back and do it again?
Also, is there any advice you would give teenagers that are in the situations Alecia was in before she got the record deal?

Thank you Mr Moore! xx



If it isn't too much to ask, as well as answering my question would you be able to give Alecia a big hug from me please?

Love Rachel xx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:05 PM
sexc_mz_raichee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexc_mz_raichee Click here to Send sexc_mz_raichee a Private Message Visit sexc_mz_raichee's homepage! Find more posts by sexc_mz_raichee Add sexc_mz_raichee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 29

quote:
Originally posted by Pinky88
Thanks sir...
ask your daughter to teach you,,,And if i ever see you your more than welcome to a free dork dance lesson!
....and i hope you know you just got everybody who is goin to this London meet hearts racing lol!

ask her to teach you it! its Fun!!! and groovy! spesh if your out in a club!.....I know you still got the moves to grove in the clubs!
Thanks for answering!! LOVE YA!
Yep the dance is like this



Oh God, we used to do that all the time just goofing around. Her Mom is a really good dancer and we used to win dance contests and such. Her Mom was Runner UP in the Miss Teenage America contest when she was younger. So, she gets it from both of us.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:05 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexc_mz_raichee
#1 Single Level

Registered: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 933

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
I sent your story to her.


Thats so nice

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:06 PM
sexc_mz_raichee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexc_mz_raichee Click here to Send sexc_mz_raichee a Private Message Visit sexc_mz_raichee's homepage! Find more posts by sexc_mz_raichee Add sexc_mz_raichee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hollie
Platinum Level

Registered: May 2006
Location: UK. x
Posts: 1528

omg - god bless you!!!!! and god bless pink! thank you for being such beautiful people!!! thank god that there are people like you in this world!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell her i luv her. and u 2 lol! : uv made my whole entire life lol! xxxx and please tell her that im the girl she kinda spoke to at the NEC Birmingham 29th November - thats when i gave the letter etc. i was crying cos my sister had passed out and when i was infront of her she said she hoped i was ok and felt better soon. and she i said thanx and she gave me a huge grin lol. end of my essay now lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx god bless and thank you again! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:08 PM
Hollie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hollie Click here to Send Hollie a Private Message Visit Hollie's homepage! Find more posts by Hollie Add Hollie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Guest

Registered: Not Yet
Location:
Posts: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by sexc_mz_raichee
If it isn't too much to ask, as well as answering my question would you be able to give Alecia a big hug from me please?

Love Rachel xx




Oh yeah and from me and Jay!

a hug and all our love from JAY & NIKKI

...and we will meet her some day (soon)!!! to give her a dvd from all the uk fans of the meet and festivals she is doin in england this summer!!....me & jay goin to em all!!!!!


ill make you a copy too sir!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:09 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.