Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
SWEDEN.

I love how you try to persuade EVERYBODY to come to Sweden, even absolute strangers

I think I met you in Hannover, I was the dark haired woman you had a little chat with when your friend went to get some beer, even though I didn´t know who you were back then, but now I connected the dots, lol.

I loved the show so much, I even considered it... I asked my boss if I could have a few days off at the end of may, but he didn´t look very happy

Btw., I did my best with the jumping, but I´m ten years ahead of you, how was I?^^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2013 11:18 AM
Aggi1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggi1978 Click here to Send Aggi1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggi1978 Add Aggi1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario
Major Label Level

Unfortunately, I have to sell:

-2 Standing Floor Tickets for Vienna this Thursday for face value. I can send the tickets with DHL.

Send me a PM or reply here.

Old Post 05-06-2013 04:27 PM
Mario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario Click here to Send Mario a Private Message Visit Mario's homepage! Find more posts by Mario Add Mario to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Aggi1978
I love how you try to persuade EVERYBODY to come to Sweden, even absolute strangers

I think I met you in Hannover, I was the dark haired woman you had a little chat with when your friend went to get some beer, even though I didn´t know who you were back then, but now I connected the dots, lol.

I loved the show so much, I even considered it... I asked my boss if I could have a few days off at the end of may, but he didn´t look very happy

Btw., I did my best with the jumping, but I´m ten years ahead of you, how was I?^^

Haha, of course. Sweden needs cool fans.

Ohhh, that was you! Cool. I had no idea you were on pinkspage. You had short black hair right? And VIP?

Your boss needs to get used to this, so keep up the work in persuading.

And about your jumping, I honestly didn't see you jump at all. So that's something to work on in Stockholm!

Old Post 05-06-2013 04:30 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Seattle nneeds cool fans too! Come! Everybody!

Old Post 05-06-2013 04:56 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Shes playing at the triangular building in the bottom right corner, key arena. Come, hurry, run!

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post 05-06-2013 04:59 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario
Major Label Level

Stay on topic - thanks.

Old Post 05-06-2013 05:05 PM
Mario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario Click here to Send Mario a Private Message Visit Mario's homepage! Find more posts by Mario Add Mario to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

I have two standing double passes for Sydney 6th and 7th August to sell but they are e-tickets, does anybody know how to transfer them from ticketmaster to somebody else? Thanks

Old Post 05-06-2013 09:40 PM
beckyrburgess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beckyrburgess Click here to Send beckyrburgess a Private Message Find more posts by beckyrburgess Add beckyrburgess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Mario
Stay on topic - thanks.
HA! That's a good one

Old Post 05-07-2013 05:26 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

Does anyone have a ticket for Leipzig on Sunday? I prefer seated tickets because I have to work and can´t make it to queue early.

Old Post 05-07-2013 07:12 AM
Aggi1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggi1978 Click here to Send Aggi1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggi1978 Add Aggi1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Im doing 11 european shows this leg, unless i decide to add anything, which seems very tempting right now. Travel by train (using a railpass) or hitching rides. I live in Seattle, but while i'm here, ive been living in hostels mostly, some nights i decide to go "all out" and get a real hotel. Other nights no room.
I dont spend much money when I'm home, just school & work work work (at a bar + doing whatever graphic design work i can get on the side)
Traveling is one of my favorite things in the world. I have no real obligations, no kids. I dont have a girlfriend spending all my $$$ so traveling is pretty easy now.
Figured i should do it while i can.

thats cool. i PMed you. maybe i can help with some more shows.

Old Post 05-07-2013 10:08 AM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario
Major Label Level

09.05.13 Vienna

2x Standing Ticket
Price: face value

Can be sent with DHL

Send me a PM or reply here

Old Post 05-07-2013 01:33 PM
elli0903
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Mario

09.05.13 Vienna

2x Standing Ticket
Price: face value

Can be sent with DHL

Send me a PM or reply here

your inbox is full!!

Old Post 05-07-2013 01:43 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by elli0903
your inbox is full!!

damn...I had not many :-(
now it's empty.

Old Post 05-07-2013 02:12 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Oslo tickets, anybody!?!?!?

Old Post 05-08-2013 12:23 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Mannheim tickets!?!? xx

Old Post 05-08-2013 08:25 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote