Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > hi there
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fatmama
MixTape Level

Smile hi there

just wanted to say thankyou to all of you. i read this all the time, and you girls and guys make me smile. and laugh, and cry sometimes, too. i feel very blessed to have such kick *** people spending time and interest in me. it means more than yu will know. keep rockin, and i PROMISE im workin hard on the next album and its gonna be GREAT. im really excited. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ms p.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2005 09:53 AM
fatmama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatmama Find more posts by fatmama Add fatmama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ugopink
Top 100 Charts Level

is it really u? or someone just f*** around? if it's you thank you for existing and keep up your great work! lots of love and hope to bump in you once in the streets of L.A.!

Old Post 03-30-2005 11:40 AM
ugopink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ugopink Click here to Send ugopink a Private Message Find more posts by ugopink Add ugopink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xxjust-myselfxX
Triple Platinum Record Level

??????????????

Old Post 03-30-2005 12:09 PM
Xxjust-myselfxX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xxjust-myselfxX Click here to Send Xxjust-myselfxX a Private Message Find more posts by Xxjust-myselfxX Add Xxjust-myselfxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_Gl!tter
Major Label Level

Re: hi there

quote:
Originally posted by fatmama
just wanted to say thankyou to all of you. i read this all the time, and you girls and guys make me smile. and laugh, and cry sometimes, too. i feel very blessed to have such kick *** people spending time and interest in me. it means more than yu will know. keep rockin, and i PROMISE im workin hard on the next album and its gonna be GREAT. im really excited. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ms p.

woohoo fatmama lmao

Old Post 03-30-2005 06:55 PM
P!nk_Gl!tter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_Gl!tter Click here to Send P!nk_Gl!tter a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk_Gl!tter Add P!nk_Gl!tter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P.I.N.K.-LUVu

that SO better be her!
thatd be really cool if it is....

Old Post 03-30-2005 06:57 PM
P.I.N.K.-LUVu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K.-LUVu Click here to Send P.I.N.K.-LUVu a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K.-LUVu Add P.I.N.K.-LUVu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
last2no
Banned

i dunno if it is would be ncie tho but she v busy at d mo prob with new album n stuff, but if it is u then hi

if not then hi anyways whoever u r

Old Post 03-30-2005 07:02 PM
last2no is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last2no Click here to Send last2no a Private Message Visit last2no's homepage! Find more posts by last2no Add last2no to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk's lil sis

as if.. really can't imagine your P!nk.. I'm sorry to whoever you are..

Old Post 03-30-2005 07:08 PM
p!nk's lil sis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk's lil sis Click here to Send p!nk's lil sis a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk's lil sis Add p!nk's lil sis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona

well, first time im reading this and have no clue what to think...anyway luv ya Pink whoever it is...

Old Post 05-13-2007 01:10 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brada.dona
Banned

I know that P!nk reads my posts, but I don't think this is really P!nk

Old Post 05-13-2007 01:13 PM
brada.dona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brada.dona Click here to Send brada.dona a Private Message Find more posts by brada.dona Add brada.dona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doglover
Top 100 Charts Level

i rekon it is!
she has her way with words....
Thanks p!nk

Old Post 05-13-2007 01:40 PM
doglover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doglover Click here to Send doglover a Private Message Find more posts by doglover Add doglover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

i dunno if its her doubt it but hey i never really get my hopes up for anything lol ...........doubt it she cant write on here can she?

Old Post 05-15-2007 11:40 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

if its her cool cus ya got people guessing, if its not still cool cus ya got people guessing, if it is thanks cus that was nice thing to say, still if its not still a nice thing to say making people think she said thank you.
and considering the person did NOT<<keep it personal to one member or named a few, and wrote it to all that was a nice thing again, so all round cool thing to do yeahaa obalitipyflips<<yes i made that up and no I don't care i look like a person who bought pink tickets and ended up seeing xtina...lol. and now i will show off in case it is you see my avatar I painted it myself, so i have talent..ok did have it cus my disability stops it now but at least I did do it so yellow star to me. ...lol sorry but I have to blow that trumpet sometimes cus i need trumpet blowing today and well there ya are *sigh* of now to be bored byeeee..lol

Last edited by Human_Nature on 05-15-2007 at 12:20 PM

Old Post 05-15-2007 12:14 PM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
erin_88
Underground Label Level

hmmmm....

Old Post 05-15-2007 01:00 PM
erin_88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erin_88 Click here to Send erin_88 a Private Message Find more posts by erin_88 Add erin_88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozkylie03
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by erin_88
hmmmm....

my thoughts exactly.....

Old Post 05-15-2007 01:04 PM
ozkylie03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozkylie03 Click here to Send ozkylie03 a Private Message Find more posts by ozkylie03 Add ozkylie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ozkylie03
my thoughts exactly.....

But does it matter?, its not a harmful luring post like they are not asking for money or you to go meet them in some dark ally some were.

Old Post 05-15-2007 03:28 PM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote