Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk related tattoos....
Pages (82): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ameski18
Major Label Level

<<Your P!NK tattoo's>>

OK, I'm bored and I'm getting stressed because I need tickets for 'One Big Weekend'!!

So do you or know do know anyone with any P!NK related tattoos!
'Don't Let Me Get Me' across your shoulders?
'Missundaztood' Down your arm?
'PINK' across your arse?

I'm bored, I wanna know!

Photo's optional - but if there of ya arse I'd rather not see 'em

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2003 03:43 PM
Ameski18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ameski18 Click here to Send Ameski18 a Private Message Find more posts by Ameski18 Add Ameski18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkfan 4-ever!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: <<Your P!NK tattoo's>>

quote:
Originally posted by Ameski18
OK, I'm bored and I'm getting stressed because I need tickets for 'One Big Weekend'!!

So do you or know do know anyone with any P!NK related tattoos!
'Don't Let Me Get Me' across your shoulders?
'Missundaztood' Down your arm?
'PINK' across your arse?

I'm bored, I wanna know!

Photo's optional - but if there of ya arse I'd rather not see 'em

nope i havent YET!!
do you have a pink tattoo?

Old Post 09-10-2003 03:48 PM
Pinkfan 4-ever! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkfan 4-ever! Click here to Send Pinkfan 4-ever! a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkfan 4-ever! Add Pinkfan 4-ever! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

A few fans on the board actually do....so hopefully they'll post as I havent seen alot of their tatt's!

Old Post 09-10-2003 03:49 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mar!eke
Banned

I'm thinking about 'MISSUNDAZTOOD' written on my lower back...

Old Post 09-10-2003 03:55 PM
Mar!eke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mar!eke Click here to Send Mar!eke a Private Message Visit Mar!eke's homepage! Find more posts by Mar!eke Add Mar!eke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkfan 4-ever!

quote:
Originally posted by Mar!eke
I'm thinking about 'MISSUNDAZTOOD' written on my lower back...

aw THAT's COOL!

Old Post 09-10-2003 03:57 PM
Pinkfan 4-ever! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkfan 4-ever! Click here to Send Pinkfan 4-ever! a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkfan 4-ever! Add Pinkfan 4-ever! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ameski18
Major Label Level

I don't, and I don't know if I would get one! Can't think what I'd want really! I might wait for the new album for some fresh inspiration!!

Old Post 09-10-2003 04:14 PM
Ameski18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ameski18 Click here to Send Ameski18 a Private Message Find more posts by Ameski18 Add Ameski18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

right!!!!! i had pink written on my back in september last year after i saw her in concert, my mum agreeed to it as pink helped me so much but the tattooist did it wrong! as u can see its not central under my butterfly and the 'p' is wrong! i also look terribly fat due to my trousers being too small but just ignore that! here's my first pink tatt....
xcharlix

Attachment: tattoo 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 4942 time(s).

Old Post 09-10-2003 05:10 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

here's my second pink tatt which i had done on december 12th last year, which i still have and love to bits!!! xcharlix

Attachment: tattoo 2-hip&stomach.jpg
This has been downloaded 4836 time(s).

Old Post 09-10-2003 05:12 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

okies,,, i had the pink one covered up on my back and here's what my back looks like now.... i've had 2 done on my back since then!!! xcharlix

Attachment: new tatt.jpg
This has been downloaded 4646 time(s).

Old Post 09-10-2003 05:14 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Still constantly tattooing hun....Thats what I like to hear

Old Post 09-10-2003 05:17 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

haha i didn't tell the clique about my new one this time!!! had another one done on my ankle with my best mate ( u remember dani?!) last saturday/...... its gone hella wrong tho! her's looks great, mine looks awful! oh well,,, will send u a pic soon of it! its just a small triable design wheich apparently looks like an 'm' sideways which is my girls initial! xcharlix

Old Post 09-10-2003 05:26 PM
P!NKSPILL
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
A few fans on the board actually do....so hopefully they'll post as I havent seen alot of their tatt's!

TO BE HONEST, NOW THAT P!NKS SEEN MY TATT, IM KINDA AFRAID TO POST A PIC OF IT FOR FEAR OF COPY CATS, I MEAN THAT MIGHT SOUND KINDA LAME, BUT ITS SO MUCH MORE PERSONAL NOW THAT I ACTUALLY GOT A CHANCE TO SHOW IT TO HER, I DONT REALLY CARE OF ANYONE ELSE SEES IT NOW. DUMB??

Old Post 09-10-2003 10:04 PM
P!NKSPILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKSPILL Click here to Send P!NKSPILL a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKSPILL Add P!NKSPILL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Razz
#1 Single Level

im getting a pink tattoo soon

its just gonna say pink with a heart round it or something
donno yet

Old Post 09-10-2003 10:19 PM
Razz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razz Click here to Send Razz a Private Message Find more posts by Razz Add Razz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Designher

its not dumb but then again I am sure other people see it or have at some point and any person is liable of taking others ideas...if you know what I mean...but in your mind and to all of us on here we know you were the first one to have it : ) so I say post it!

Old Post 09-10-2003 10:21 PM
Designher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Designher Click here to Send Designher a Private Message Find more posts by Designher Add Designher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkshart

on me hip

Attachment: picture 894.jpg
This has been downloaded 4483 time(s).

Old Post 09-10-2003 10:56 PM
P!nkshart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkshart Click here to Send P!nkshart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkshart Add P!nkshart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote