Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skye
World Tour Level

Possible album leak?

People keep telling me they downloaded beautiful trauma this morning from reddit.com ? My device won't allow me to check it out. Not sure if this is correct or crap talk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:26 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin
Triple Platinum Record Level

I am on there now and I am doing searches the first couple i clicked on were spam. I will keep looking

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:29 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Yeah I figured as much. Damn. Just thought I'd post incase it was true.

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:44 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I’m gonna check around

Old Post 10-10-2017 02:37 AM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

there is one link on there but it looks very suspicious

Old Post 10-10-2017 05:39 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

hiphop_stinks if anyone wants to check it out

Old Post 10-10-2017 05:58 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

It hasnt leaked yet

Old Post 10-10-2017 06:48 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
hiphop_stinks if anyone wants to check it out

Known for spam and to get you to install a bunch of apps as “verification” before a server times out.

IF there is going to be a leak, it will be a CD out put on a shelf too early. I don’t think it will be anytime before tomorrow evening, if that.

We are so close an official release, I am praying it doesn’t leak!

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:18 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Known for spam and to get you to install a bunch of apps as “verification” before a server times out.

IF there is going to be a leak, it will be a CD out put on a shelf too early. I don’t think it will be anytime before tomorrow evening, if that.

We are so close an official release, I am praying it doesn’t leak!

AM GOING CRAY.

I deep down don't want it to leak. DEEP down.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:19 AM
» Dani

Am I the only one who want it to leak? Like yesterday!!!

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:26 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I WANT IT TO LEAK TOO I WONT HOLD BACK MY HONESTY CUZ IM STILL GONNA BE GETTING HER REAL ALBUM AND SUPPORTING HER IN TOUR SO I WANT TO HEAR THIS ALBUM NOW

kk thanks for listening lol

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:36 AM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

When I preorderd it said automatic download but it said available, 12th did it say 12th for anybody else?

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:38 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

Im sitting here waiting for that belgium record store that leaked gagas album to do it again

https://hasitleaked.com

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:08 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Just a small little leak to Shrednet fans would be perfect <3

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:41 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

I don't want it to leak. I would have been for it two weeks ago but now it's too close to the official release date and Friday is a sacred day in my diary.

I'm going to get home from work, have a wash, and sit in my bed in my pyjamas with a bottle of fizzy juice and some kind of carbohydrate, and listen to it all the way through.

Old Post 10-10-2017 12:50 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote