Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Meet and Greet/Concert Cincinnati
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Meet and Greet/Concert Cincinnati

Well guys I just got home a bit ago from the concert! It was awsome!! Pink was wonderful live! She sounds exactly live as she does on her albums, I swear! I was a little disappointed in the way the crowd acted, wasn't really get into it, well there were applause and such for her songs from M!ssundaztood album. She had a different drummer though, I'm not sure where (I don't know his name) he was! JT was great! Timbaland was there also, the light show, dancers and the band were great.

Anyways about the meet and greet......I felt so special, we were waiting by the line where everyone was waiting to get into the arena, and a girl from the radio station was like "Who's here for the meet and greet?" I was like ME! LOL!! I know all those people were so jealous! Anyways we waited there for like 20 minutes then they finally showed us the way to our Pinkness' dressing room! I got a pic of the sign (lol!) anways the guy there I'm not sure if he worked for the arena, was part of Justin and Pink's management, security or what but he said we could only get one autograph and one pic with her. I thought she'd sign our own stuff, but they gave me a official picture of her for her to autograph. My husband did sneak in a camera, the guy got pretty ticked about it. Anyways we waited, I don't know, like 5 minutes...then I see this cute little blond stepping out of the dressing room, and she says "hi guys!" I was like oh my god!! I purposely went to the back of the line so I could see her longer. There were people there actually crying when they met her, so cute! My husband was clicking away, and the security guy or whatever he was got ticked and told Chad to quit taking pics, lol!! Its like come on, how many times in life does this happen!! He later on called Chad the "poparazzi" I thought it was funny.

Okay finally its my turn.....I walked up to her and told her how nervous I was! She was like "Oh don't be" and threw her hands up at me. We got our pic, she asked what my name was and I said "Naomi" she was like "thats so pretty" I was like thank you!! Then I gave her the other pic that they gave to my husband, he's not a big fan so I swiped it from him, and asked her to make it out to my little sister 'cause she's a fan. Oh and I got TWO, count them 2 hugs from her! I told her how cute she was! Oh I also said that I had been a fan of hers since CTMH she was like "Go way back?" or something to that effect, my mind is still kinda fuzzy. Then I told her that I was a regular on her message board, she liked that! So I gave her one last hug and she told me to enjoy the show!! I said "I will!"

Then my husband got a picture with her also, it was kinda funny 'cause he's so big and she's SO tiny! I mean she was only like an inch shorter than me but she has such a tiny frame! I'll post some more pics soon I have to get them developed, these are just pics we took of her while she was with other fans..........

Attachment: image002.jpg
This has been downloaded 806 time(s).

Last edited by Freakin'P!nkFan on 03-16-2007 at 06:44 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:24 AM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: image003.jpg
This has been downloaded 797 time(s).

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:27 AM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia
Triple Platinum Record Level

owh i was waiting for this! your story is so cute. im happy you got to meet her!

not feeling pinks hair

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:37 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Lol! Great, I think she's so adorable! If I was a lesbian or a man, I'd definitely, you know! Lmao!!

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:41 AM
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
If I was a lesbian or a man, I'd definitely, you know!
i totally know

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:46 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-16-2007 06:49 AM
Sildar

hey thanx so much for post...I´m so happy you had a great time with her! cool pix, she looks so cute!

...I want hug her, too!

Old Post 03-16-2007 07:15 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GODISADJGIRL

me too! I wanna meet her soooo bad!!!

Old Post 03-16-2007 07:37 AM
GODISADJGIRL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GODISADJGIRL Click here to Send GODISADJGIRL a Private Message Visit GODISADJGIRL's homepage! Find more posts by GODISADJGIRL Add GODISADJGIRL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

aww coool i read it ..shes soooo sweet

Old Post 03-16-2007 07:58 AM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

aaawww thats so sweet congrats

the M & G stories are the best on this msg board

Old Post 03-16-2007 09:08 AM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar

quote:
Originally posted by mar_na
aaawww thats so sweet congrats

the M & G stories are the best on this msg board

yes...so true!!! I love to read such threads so much!

Old Post 03-16-2007 09:11 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

quote:
Originally posted by Sildar
yes...so true!!! I love to read such threads so much!

yeah.. and then you sit and think - what would i write? what would i say?

just so exciting to read and to imagine, its so real, so true

Old Post 03-16-2007 09:12 AM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I liked your story but I'm a lil confused, where are you?
And yeah I think she cut her hair again. Shorter. (6) Mwhehehehe.

Old Post 03-16-2007 09:53 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
Lol! Great, I think she's so adorable! If I was a lesbian or a man, I'd definitely, you know! Lmao!!

Lmfao.

Old Post 03-16-2007 09:54 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

awwww so happy for you!

Old Post 03-16-2007 10:46 AM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote