Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pinks Barcode Tattoo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

Pinks Barcode Tattoo

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAR CODE IN PINK'S TATTOO ON HER NECK MEANS ? DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING , I THINK THAT A HOT TAT , REAL ORGINAL ! ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF IT ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:43 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink_Fan_4-Life
Top 100 Charts Level

I don't have a pic of it but it's cool...Did you ever see "Dark Angel"?? That was there markings on the back of the peoples necks so the lab knew there id #'s...etc.

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:48 PM
Pink_Fan_4-Life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink_Fan_4-Life Click here to Send Pink_Fan_4-Life a Private Message Find more posts by Pink_Fan_4-Life Add Pink_Fan_4-Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

MAYBE SHE'S A VAMPIRE ! LOL ! JUST KIDDING EVEN IF SHE WAS I STILL LOVE HER

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:51 PM
MEGMEG114 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MEGMEG114 Click here to Send MEGMEG114 a Private Message Find more posts by MEGMEG114 Add MEGMEG114 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...?threadid=27729

here all pinks tattoos

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:56 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zoe79
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Pinks Barcode Tattoo

quote:
Originally posted by MEGMEG114
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAR CODE IN PINK'S TATTOO ON HER NECK MEANS ? DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING , I THINK THAT A HOT TAT , REAL ORGINAL ! ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF IT ?

its 13- her fav. number, 9879- her birthday and 112001- the date when Missundaztood was released.

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:56 PM
Zoe79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zoe79 Click here to Send Zoe79 a Private Message Find more posts by Zoe79 Add Zoe79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MEGMEG114
Top 100 Charts Level

thanks !

Old Post 05-26-2004 04:08 PM
PinkJo
Major Label Level

u can download the barcode font n make ya own

Old Post 05-26-2004 06:29 PM
PinkJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkJo Click here to Send PinkJo a Private Message Visit PinkJo's homepage! Find more posts by PinkJo Add PinkJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lou
Underground Label Level

barcode tattoo

i thought that it was the same barcode that is actually on the missundaztood album

Old Post 05-26-2004 07:59 PM
lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lou Click here to Send lou a Private Message Find more posts by lou Add lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

I have written that number to my back-pack and people are always asking me what they stand for.

Attachment: tattoo barcode 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post 05-26-2004 08:01 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max
#1 Single Level

The bar code is useful because it saves time; instead of having to punch in a whole bunch of numbers, the cashier just has to run
P!nk over the scanner!

Old Post 05-27-2004 03:19 AM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeLuvP!NK

i love that tat its awesome

Old Post 05-27-2004 06:19 AM
MeLuvP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeLuvP!NK Click here to Send MeLuvP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MeLuvP!NK Add MeLuvP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote